IGNORED

Was Wilson There Last Night

wesco

I have just read his match report on bcfc.co.uk and am surprised, aparently we showed commitment and enthusiasm. The defence defended really well (obvious butler not winning a header, them hitting the cross bar twice and the number of occassions we were beaten when 3 on 1 isn't a concern). I am usually in defence of Wilson no matter what but I am starting to lose confidence in him. Apparently we had players fighting between each other last nigth (didn't see it just what I heard) that so great morale, the manager doesn't move all game and has Lita ready to come on standing on the sidee line for 10 mins before he makes the change (in which time they score). I could be wrong but has Wilson finally run out of ideas?

I have just read his match report on bcfc.co.uk and am surprised, aparently we showed commitment and enthusiasm. The defence defended really well (obvious butler not winning a header, them hitting the cross bar twice and the number of occassions we were beaten when 3 on 1 isn't a concern). I am usually in defence of Wilson no matter what but I am starting to lose confidence in him. Apparently we had players fighting between each other last nigth (didn't see it just what I heard) that so great morale, the manager doesn't move all game and has Lita ready to come on standing on the sidee line for 10 mins before he makes the change (in which time they score). I could be wrong but has Wilson finally run out of ideas?
Commitment and enthusiasm?!!! Yeh right :Sleep12:

Archived