IGNORED

Why Talbot Left Rushden

Bristol Boy

On the face of it a very "sideways" move, but today:

Onande Lowe 17 Goal Top Scorer to Cov Free

Paul Hall to Tranmere Free

Oldham talking to Rodney Jack AND Rushdens centre half, who's name escapes me but he was Plyer of The Year last season.

Christ, I new the club was for sale but this looks like some serious stuff.

PS Have we signed anybody yet :ph34r:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Why we aren't picking these types of players up I dont know. Last time we went out and signed players of a ok standard who were playing first team football we went up.

The chairman of R&D owns the dr Martin boot company who recently laid of 100's of workers. He said he could no longer warrant putting lots of money into the club whilst making these workers redundant, as the club was only a hobby. It has been up for sale for months. With no interest the players are being forced to leave now, the clearout has begun. End of R&D could be insight. Imagine how their fans must feel.

Oldham talking to Rodney Jack AND Rushdens centre half, who's name escapes me but he was Plyer of The Year last season.

Ex-G*s head, Marcus Bignot, although we touted as going back with Hollowhead at QPR.

Why we aren't picking these types of players up I dont know. Last time we went out and signed players of a ok standard who were playing first team football we went up.
Is out scout just not very good? I have no idea who it is but surely he shuold be out there finding some top names for us to get. If other teams can sign players that you've mentioned why can't we?!

Archived