IGNORED

The Sags Today

BS3_RED

Seems that everyone assumes that the sags will win, but lets not forget our own play-off sagas.

I really hope they mess up today, i will keep my beers in the fridge until they do that way i can enjoy them rather than try to enjoy them watching the gas.

Lets hope flapper phillips has another bad day!!

Guest cole4ord

I don't really have a choice. I'm going on a stag night and we have to meet in the pub at 4. I just know its going to be on everywhere.

Just praying shrews can pull it off :fingerscrossed:

Guest RedRedRobin32
I will. I will have the Stella's in the fridge, remote in my hand and mobile pre set with piss taking txs all ready for the final whistle.

Come on the Shrews!!

Nah i'll be watching the cricket

does anyone want us to win????? :dunno:

Not today no!! Would rather you stay down if I was honest will never hear the end of it if your lot win!! Although I wish my gashead mates good luck. Why arent you going you part-timer?? ;)

Guest gasgirlnikki
Not today no!! Would rather you stay down if I was honest will never hear the end of it if your lot win!! Although I wish my gashead mates good luck. Why arent you going you part-timer?? ;)

not partimer! very pissed off actually, i followed gas home and away for 5 years when we were rubbish. then, 2 year ago my husband who is in the raf got posted to cyprus. we return home in september after being here for 2 years, so I'm really pissed ive missed our best season in years.

i would have flown home for todays game, but i had my new baby girl few weeks ago and I'm breastfeeding so just couldnt be done.

not partimer! very pissed off actually, i followed gas home and away for 5 years when we were rubbish. then, 2 year ago my husband who is in the raf got posted to cyprus. we return home in september after being here for 2 years, so I'm really pissed ive missed our best season in years.

i would have flown home for todays game, but i had my new baby girl few weeks ago and I'm breastfeeding so just couldnt be done.

Nikki it was a joke!! I'm sure you will be able to watch it over there. Bet theres loads of gasheads on holiday in Cyprus this time of the year to watch it with you?

Guest gasgirlnikki
Nikki it was a joke!! I'm sure you will be able to watch it over there. Bet theres loads of gasheads on holiday in Cyprus this time of the year to watch it with you?

nah, there are 2 gasheads on the base, and they have both flown back. I'm not goin into limassol to watch it. i do have it live on telly at home, so will be watching here. today is dragging though!!

does anyone want us to win????? :dunno:

I did until i remembered the gasheads faces when i went back to work after the Brighton defeat!!

I will wear my city shirt with pride on Monday morning with a big smile if you lose. (i will still wear it anyway to show them the colour of the team to catch!!!)

I did until i remembered the gasheads faces when i went back to work after the Brighton defeat!!

I will wear my city shirt with pride on Monday morning with a big smile if you lose. (i will still wear it anyway to show them the colour of the team to catch!!!)

Your working Monday you are dedicated!!

Are you saying the gas have got better since you left for Cyprus Nikki?? ;)

Archived