IGNORED

Just Back From Wembley

Robbored

What a bunch of narrow minded and bigoted muppets!

So ....I went to Wembley to see the new stadium.As I'm not a member of the England Supporters club I'm not likely to get to see England in a competitive match.Friendlies are meaningless.

I'm also not likely to get there as a City fan - next season we won't in the Mickey Mouse Cup and its unlikey that we'll feature in the finals of the Carling or FA Cup.

Possibly but very unlikely a play-off final is the best hope I've got.

So.....I happen to have a number of gashead mates who as people I like very much.They offered me a ticket as long as I drove them to and from Wembley in thier own mini-bus. I obliged.The ticket was £54 worth.

Now you lot can slag me off as much as you like and even have a pop and my position in the SC but at the end of the day I went to the New Wembley to experience £750m worth of stadium and that I did.

Friendly rivalry between the clubs is fine and there was loads of banter today but this neatherdal attitude that some have displayed on this thread is frankly.....neatherdal.

Grow up.

Before anyone mentions Yeovil - I don't have many Yeovil mates.One in fact so there was no way I was going to get ticket for tomorrows game.

:doh: The voice of Treason.