IGNORED

Tony Rougier

Jimmy

He played against us for brenford earlier this season on the right wing , tore us appart and looked like he could play against us by himself , hill nor woodman could deal with him. He has scored goals in the first division with reading and brighton last season (i think) and is a very good signing.

Guest andy234

he was excellent against us, strong direct running and was very hard to stop. Goodfellow tried to tackle him and just bounced off, can remember it was quite laughable.

• Admin

From Brentford fans:

Rougier is a top bloke in my oppinion (just ask his mate, the lord!)

It well gutted he is leaving, he is a luxury player who has been our best player and technically is very good. But due to the position we are in and our new manager we need committed players for 90 minutes.

He will be a good signing, watch him skin so many players during the game.

LA LA LA LA ROUGIER LA LA LA ROUGIER good luck mate!

Tony is a winger, gets the ball runs at a player and can play that good final ball. Luckily can play right or left wing too, though he only last's 70 minutes as his stamina isn't great but he does the damage before then!

(he loves god A LOT)

The low down on Tony Rougier:

Probably one of the best players I have seen in a red and white shirt, and there have been many great players for Brentford over the years.

He rarely has a bad game, the only thing that lets him down is his stamina, after 60 minutes he is knackered, so for the future I can't see him doing much.

He has been a pleasure to watch this season, never forget his performance against Barnsley and Bournemouth where he single handedly destroyed them. And lets not forget his performance against you lot, he ran rings round your left back.

He has bags of skill and he has a certain flair to his game. He has earnt a call up to Trinidad and Tobago after putting these great performances week in week out.

I don't know where you will play him. At Brentford he played on the right wing, but it looks as though Murray will play there.

He played on the left wing once for us this season against Luton. He wasn't that effective as on the right, but he managed to put in a good performance.

I believe Rougier will be even better at a better team.

Tony Rougier = Brentford legend!

If you need any more info just ask your resident Bees fan.

• Admin
The low down on Tony Rougier:

Probably one of the best players I have seen in a red and white shirt, and there have been many great players for Brentford over the years.

He rarely has a bad game, the only thing that lets him down is his stamina, after 60 minutes he is knackered, so for the future I can't see him doing much.

He has been a pleasure to watch this season, never forget his performance against Barnsley and Bournemouth where he single handedly destroyed them. And lets not forget his performance against you lot, he ran rings round your right back.

He has bags of skill and he has a certain flair to his game. He has earnt a call up to Trinidad and Tobago after putting these great performances week in week out.

I don't know where you will play him. At Brentford he played on the right wing, but it looks as though Murray will play there.

He played on the left wing once for us this season against Luton. He wasn't that effective as on the right, but he managed to put in a good performance.

I believe Rougier will be even better at a better team.

Tony Rougier = Brentford legend!

If you need any more info just ask your resident Bees fan.

Sounds good, can't wait to see him play in person now.

....and sorry we haven't been much help defeating teams around you lately :ph34r:

Archived