IGNORED

Goodbye To Our 5-0 Win?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest citysnumber7

it doesnt matter about the scoreline, of course its nice to have a convincing win, but all that matters is if we are winning games, wich we r not :Costumed19:

Guest pukka_tukka

....i really hope they dont go out of buisness, not only because we would lose that 5-0 but i would hate to see any football club go out of buisness. :blink:

Notts County are one of (or maybe the oldest) existing Football club there is! Seeing any club suddenly disappear like this is very unfortunate...

Not so much from our point of view from us winning our first Home game of the season 5-0, but they are an original club! Which I'm sad to say, there aren't exactly many of those left.

A club that has contributed in bringing football to the rest of England as a whole and then suddenly fading away is a great shame in my view. :blink:

Just think for a second though, a few years ago this tragic fate could have ended up with Bristol City Football Club, and thankfully it hasn't! So I'm hoping Notts County get through it somehow like we did. :clap:

Archived