IGNORED

Amankwah

Guest citysnumber7

Guest citysnumber7

i think that we should sell kevin amankwah, he has not done alot for the club this season, i think that roberts will do a far better job than him on the wing.

i think if hes not being played then we should at least get some money for him!!

wasn't it but 3 weeks since he was "the obvious answer" to many forum members ?

Yeah it was!

And now Robins is the obvious answer.

Wait and see but if City sign Robins I predict he'll be on the subs bench within 10 games of signing.

Guest ziderhead2003
i think that we should sell kevin amankwah, he has not done alot for the club this season, i think that roberts will do a far better job than him on the wing.

i think if hes not being played then we should at least get some money for him!!

what the hell r u on about mate. "hasnt played well this season" how funny. hes played 3 games for us. what an idiot u r mate :how funny: :how funny: :how funny: :how funny: :how funny: :how funny: :how funny: :how funny: :how funny: :how funny: :how funny: :how funny: :how funny:

Guest pukka_tukka

i dont agree that we should sell amankwaah, no-one will pay a fee for him and hes on a low wage, theres no-point, also....when he gets back to full fittness and gets his confidence up he is a great player, he can cause alot of problems on the right. keep him i say :Costumed19:

Guest spanish fly

I think he is watching his neck and is afraid of doing himself another injury just a observation

has it ever come out how that accident occurred?

i'm sure it will be clist's turn again soon  :blink:

I've never seen a problem with Simon Clist. (Although I've rarely ever seen him play).

Why doesn't Wilson give him his chance in the first team? I think it's about time he had a go at it!

He's fairly young, seems to have good pace and quite good passing capability. (At least that's what I've seen from him on the rare occasion I have in a first team game!)

CTID

I think Danny Wilson and Clist must have had some sort of dispute last season he played Vs Northampton scored a goal and played well and he came on in the 84th minute. Then he is left completely left out he had a good run in the early part of last season draw your own conclusions on what happened but I think something must have happened, Danny Wilson hasn't commented on Simon Clist at all never gave a explanation for leaving him out all of the sudden

Guest Red_Rat

Are you forgetting a year ago Kevin Amankwaah was in hospital fighting for his life, he's still regaining his fitness so to judge him at this early stage is ridiculous, wake up mate!!!.

On the subject of Clist i believe he could still play a role for us,but Danny just won't give him a chance,what good would selling him do anyway,i can't imagine him getting a large wage really,come on.

Guest pogue mahone

the thing with clist is that for every 1 good game he has had i could name you 10 when he was totally anonymous. the "forum agreed" ratio for aaron brown is 1:3, yet brown still gets stick whilst clist is profferred as the way forward despite the fact that he is patently not good enough, nor sober enough.

Guest city3rovers2

In answer to Citygal9's question, who next and for what reason.

Well... Lee Peacock. Gorgeous. A complete distraction, nice hair, perhaps frightened of heading the ball in case he messes it up?

Mattie Hill... Walks like a duck. Too small.

Tommy Doc... Should never have cut his hair, he was much better looking before hand. Get rid of him.

Joe Burnell... Too much hair. Has improved too much and makes others in the team look bad.

Tony Butler... Has a silly surname that can be changed to Buttmunch.

Can't think of anyone else at the moment.

And before anyone says anything, this is completely taking the mickey, and I don't mean a word of it, and its just a joke, and citygal9 will get it becasue we're mates, and so there is really no reason for anyone to have a go.

SELL KEVIN MMMMMMMMMM........THE LAD GAVE LESAUX A REALLY HARD TIME LAST WEEK IN TERMS OF PACE AND STRENGTH AND AT THE MOMENT TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE IS STILL ONLY 20

THE PROBLEM IS HE DOESNT NATURALLY FIT IN TO DW'S THINKING MUCH LIKE THE OTHER 10 :Costumed19:

Guest edtheciderhead

are you ######ing crazy!!he's hardly played this season but i will admit he's only been average for the 5 or so games he's started.he just needs time

has it ever come out how that accident occurred?

Car Crash, Aaron Brown suffered Whiplash.

Also to the fool that said play Roberts for Amankwaah, this is NOT a dig at Roberts but why would you play Roberts at Right back :D fool.

Perhaps we could get £200 or £300k for Clist, Matthews & Hulbert as well!

Doubt it, there being offered away on a free.

Archived