IGNORED

Good Luck Scott And City

Guest Muzz is a royal

Guest Muzz is a royal

The Reading fans are gutted that scott has left the club, we didnt see the best of him but he didnt get much chance but still managed to score six goals.

Rumour has it that the fee was £500,000, and has anyone noticed that all three of your players you bought played for reading, rougier,caskey and murray.

Anyway good luck to scott and good lucky city for the rest of the season, i hope you go up, its about time you joined us and wigan in division one.

Guest pukka_tukka

i seriously doubt we spend 500k on Murray...ok yeh we love him but i dont think our board has that much money to spend on anyone!? Let alone him.

Now as i live in Reading, loads of my mates are Reading fans...and they quite like Murray and dont understand why Coppell (who isnt popular with them) dosent play him.

I listen on day after day about how rubbish Andy Hughes and Bas Savage are and how they should play Murray.

I actually just rung my mate and told him the news, he couldn't believe it, and still dosen't believe me.

I'm very happy with the signing of Scott Murray which I'm sure all city fans are...but it dosen't seem to have gone on well with your fans (just been looking on your hob-esteemed dignitary forum thing)

Oh well....hopefully we'll see you all next season! :ph34r:

Guest cider gliders

Yeah, this be a good day for the City!

Thanks for your kind comments young

un, an good luck to Reading too! :ph34r:

Archived