IGNORED

Murray Really Isnt That Good

Guest Town_end_Lad

Guest Town_end_Lad

He is a good player yeah but he ist as great as you all think. he had a good season last year yeah but before that he was hardly great. last season at our place. David Duke had him in his pocket all night and Duke is a pile of crap. dont get to excited about you getting murray back.

Murray is just one of those players who is not blessed with Henry's skill or Beckhams flair or Van Nistlerooy's finishing.....

BUT....

He is a charactor and WILL lift the spirit of the dressing room when morale is at its lowest all season.

He WILL lift the hope among the supporters and help us get behind the team when it matters instead of turning against them.

He WILL score vital goals when it matters, even if he has had a bad 89 mins - he can turn a game in the 90th minute.

He WILL forever be a fans legend along with Tinnion and Jaki.

He WILL be celebrating promotion with City in May.

HE IS SCOTT MURRAY!!!!!

Guest Town_end_Lad

WE GOT TOMMY MOONEY WE GOT TOMMY MOONEY LA LA LA LA!! mooney is by far the best player in this division. I'm not sayin murray isnt a good signing but i just dont think he is as good as you think he is.

WE GOT TOMMY MOONEY WE GOT TOMMY MOONEY LA LA LA LA!! mooney is by far the best player in this division. I'm not sayin murray isnt a good signing but i just dont think he is as good as you think he is.
No offence and i actually rate mooney highly, but if he was by far the best player in this division do you not think he would have scored more goals than Leon Knight ?

Guest Town_end_Lad
No offence and i actually rate mooney highly, but if he was by far the best player in this division do you not think he would have scored more goals than Leon Knight ?
just because a player has scored more goals doesnt mean hes a better player does it. when Zola was at chelsea haslebaink used to score more goals but he wasnt a better player. it depends on what sort of player you are. Mooney sets up goals, scores goals, defends, puts in 110% every game and wil never stop going. he has pace, power and gives the whole team ad fans a lift. while Mooney is on the pitch you always know you have a chane in the game. hes got a brilliant footballing brain and is a born leader.

Guest Georgeformbygrill
you absolute muppet!

I seem to recall the Wiltshire Wallies braying some nonsense about Mooney prior to Swine-don playing at AG earlier this season; and CITY BEAT THEM.

Hmmm..... does lightning strike twice???

The thing is he destroyed all defences last season and now they will need clean underware for the reat of the season

one scotty murray, theres only one scotty murray

:ph34r::laugh:

Guest RedwardsV1

....This guy has been drinking something!!!!... And it's not in the form of Cider :ph34r:

Murray is a brilliant player... a legend!

I've told you before I'M A PEDIGREE

We are far superior to the pinkie swine the roundabout people put in their crappy pork pies so dont worry about slagging off swinetown....we are far above them wwwhhhhheeeeeeee! :ph34r:

Night MAL! :Wave: :Costumed19: :Party12:

He is a good player yeah but he ist as great as you all think. he had a good season last year yeah but before that he was hardly great. last season at our place. David Duke had him in his pocket all night and Duke is a pile of crap. dont get to excited about you getting murray back.
keep on thinking that mate, as he will destroy you at your place :ph34r:

Archived