IGNORED

Would You Miss Plymouth For A Girl?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

It's suprising what things seem to be more important when you are in 'that' frame of mind.

If I was him i'd take the girl. City will still be there next game. The girl might not. Some things are more important than football, in fact most things are in hindsight. It just doesnt feel like that sometimes :ph34r:

It's suprising what things seem to be more important when you are in 'that' frame of mind.

If I was him i'd take the girl. City will still be there next game. The girl might not. Some things are more important than football, in fact most things are in hindsight. It just doesnt feel like that sometimes

More important than football? :@

Theres millions of girls out there, but only one beautiful game. :ph34r:

Ok, Name and shame me l,o,l I tried so hard to get the dates fixed in between City games, and thought Plymouth was the 17th and i wouldn't miss a thing because i was going from the 5th till the 8th, not affecting a thing, she then tells me i cant go until 12th, meaning i miss bloody Plymouth, 46 consecutive home games and a fair few away games, not a part timer surely? :laugh::ph34r:^_^

P.S My mates having my ticket so the same number of bums on seats :blink:

Wills didn't really explain, he is a norm :P

i'm going to stay down in GRIMSBY (What a pothole) for a few days with her, I actually met her at City Vs Grimsby In August!

If he goes out with the girl and misses the match he isn't going to give her his undivided attention is he?

He will be nervous and edgy and checking his texts or radio too often.

He will feel left out and isolated when all his mates talk about the game.

How is the poor girl going to feel, 2nd best to football. :laugh:

Tell him to go to the footie and take her out another time when he can concentrate on her properly! :ph34r:

Ok, Name and shame me l,o,l I tried so hard to get the dates fixed in between City games, and thought Plymouth was the 17th and i wouldn't miss a thing because i was going from the 5th till the 8th, not affecting a thing, she then tells me i cant go until 12th, meaning i miss bloody Plymouth, 46 consecutive home games and a fair few away games, not a part timer surely? ^_^:ph34r::blink:

P.S My mates having my ticket so the same number of bums on seats :blink:

Wills didn't really explain, he is a norm :P

i'm going to stay down in GRIMSBY (What a pothole) for a few days with her, I actually met her at City Vs Grimsby In August!

TinnionforEngland,

That sounds like a terrible cough. I hope you can get over it soon :laugh:

In the meantime, you had better just stay at home...

Guest Mickey Bells left foot

i have a problem

QPR-I'm working at the mo, but thats soon to change same with the PLYMUFF game :ph34r:

Guest Kingsbridgedave

For my 25th wedding anniversary I was at the evening football match and the wife watching tv at home.

She understands me - 34 years married bliss this year!!!!!

Guest STA-BS14

I sacrificed Peterborough for Valentines day ^_^:ph34r:

I have my tickets for the QPR/Swindle games, but i may have to work for the Plymuff game, so i may have to take a crappy little pocket radio to listen to :laugh::blink:

Archived