IGNORED

Let Us Be Honest

Guest Red to the world

Guest Red to the world

We will not sign Christie ( for better or for worse )

We will not sign Trundle ( ditto )

We will probably sign no one else that any of us have heard of ( not necessarily bad but probably not good )

We will probably go into the new season with the same strike force ( shame after the con of the ST price increase )

IMO we will stay up anyway but it will not be a very exciting / entertaining season.

Overall I will settle for that but a bit of a let down I think after all the optimism.......?

We will not sign Christie ( for better or for worse )

We will not sign Trundle ( ditto )

We will probably sign no one else that any of us have heard of ( not necessarily bad but probably not good )

We will probably go into the new season with the same strike force ( shame after the con of the ST price increase )

IMO we will stay up anyway but it will not be a very exciting / entertaining season.

Overall I will settle for that but a bit of a let down I think after all the optimism.......?

Point one.......good, don't rate or want Christie.

Point two.......would,nt say no to Trundle tbh....flair.

Point three....correct.

Point four......probably.

Point five......fingers crossed.

Point six.......we all will.

So there you go Mr Ron!

Guest Red to the world
Point 5. We have added two wingers to our squad and you don't think it is going to be an exciting season?

Last season we added two wingers ( so say ) to our squad in Wilson and Betsy.

Need I say more ?

Guest Red to the world
Point one.......good, don't rate or want Christie.

Point two.......would,nt say no to Trundle tbh....flair.

Point three....correct.

Point four......probably.

Point five......fingers crossed.

Point six.......we all will.

So there you go Mr Ron!

Hi Arny - how you doing ?

As usual we are in mostly agreement ( bad grammar that I guess ).

Haven't posted for a while for personal reasons but glad to see you are still here - I like a voice of sanity on the board !!

If, and it's a big if, we don't sign anyone of note and start with the same strikeforce, minus Brooker as usual, and we get relegated, then this coming season will set us back ten seasons. Time is running out. Don't let us down BCFC

Need I say more ?

No we added to wide midfield players with an attacking nature, the reports of Sproule and McIndoe suggest they're more wingers than midfielders and if Sproule in particular, is as quick as they say I am looking forward to watching them both.

Need I say more ?

I still don't think Wilson was initially brought in as a winger last January. I believe if it wasn't for Murray getting injured Brian W would have made the right back place his own. But in that time Bradley Orr really did do well, didn't he? However, as much as the fans love Orr I could see him struggling in the Champ and Wilson taking his place for good. Wilson's future lies at RB, IMO.

Guest DIZZYRED

Agree we will have the same strike force, we all hoped/expected to see a new signing unveiled but we have to work with what we got..until the situation changes and be positive! :Believe:

i cant wait to see the players who have improved and look like new signings!

( shame after the con of the ST price increase )

Disagree...Thats another can of worms though !

Archived