IGNORED

East End

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

The Bottem line is the Team would play better if the Atmosphere was fantastic again. Then we would be more happier and more noise which all added together would gets us promoted. The only way 2 do this is to BRING BACK THE EAST END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go to www.petitiononline.com/eastend/petion.html and sign a patition 2 bring the East End back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink::clap::clap::clap::clap: = :Party12: = :clap:

Me thinks he wasn't serious Tom.... :P

Yes, Stu was correct on that one!

A little thing called sarcasm I think it's called... Shame I didn't wink really, and it might have just saved you posting that! :clap:

This wink looks like he's got something in his eye more than anything else though! >>> :clap:

Yes, Stu was correct on that one!

A little thing called sarcasm I think it's called... Shame I didn't wink really, and it might have just saved you posting that! :clap:

This wink looks like he's got something in his eye more than anything else though! >>> :clap:

It's the lowest form of wit, y'know.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

The next east end game will be the end of it - If its a cracking day, with lots of us and some NOISE then I think we'll all agrea that it is worth getting back.

However if it is a flop like the Notts County game I promise I will never mention the place again (I'll just go on about block F in Williams :blink::clap::clap: )

Fingers crossed we get about 100-200 people singing and make such a good impact that it starts the ball rolling on reclaiming a great part of BCFC history

Guest d_hardingbcfcband

Wouldnt see why we wouldnt be interested in goin down the east end. Sounds like a fab idea and anything to get a better atmosphere so I'm sure you can count the band in!

Guest city slicker 71

and you can count these 2 old buffers in as well

I was never there for the comfort, nor have I ever wore another clubs shirt.

LONG LIVE THE EAST END!

Regards :sport5:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Gotta get something in the fanzine, I would say most of the type of people that will go in the East End will buy that

Archived