IGNORED

Answer To All Our Problems.....

gater2

Gazza!! :Party12: sign him, solve our creativity problems, get the crowds rolling in, great for our younger players to learn from him, he's desperate to get back into football so hopefully would not ask for too much on the wages front, stick him in the middle with Tommy D or Tinman, would work a treat.

It's worth a try, not much else can go wrong at the moment!

I fear that whilst Gazza would certainly make a difference for a few games (providing he is fit) the novelty would soon wear off and he would disapear like he has done at most of the clubs he has been at in the last couple of years.

GAZZA is NOT the answer , he might get the crowds in but he would not be comited enough to the club , and i beleive wolves might start playing him soon and who is he going to choose Premier League wolverhapton wanderers , or DIVISION 2 bristol city , hmmmm thats a hard choice isnt it??

GAZZA is NOT  the answer , he might get the crowds in but he would not be comited enough to the club , and i beleive wolves might start playing him soon and who is he going to choose Premier League wolverhapton wanderers , or DIVISION 2 bristol city , hmmmm thats a hard choice isnt it??

Last thing I heard was that Gazza was training for Wolves and that he hasn't actually signed for them yet?

Still, very unlikely that he would ever consider playing for Bristol City whether Wilson did decide to look into him or not. :Confused13:

Guest Red_Rat

Yes you are a genius,Gazza is class,apart from taking away all our money if he were 2 join he'd take away all of our lovely pies,although actaully some of the sausage rolls i've had have been disgracful so even gazza might not wanna eat em.No doubting his abililty though,he'd bring in the crowds

Guest citysnumber7

what is wrong with taking a few risks at the moment? its not as if we r doing very well, tinman hes knockin on a bit but stil if we dint have tinnion then we wunt have bristol city

Archived