IGNORED

The Regular Season Pattern

94th Minute

Every season city start well by this time their first then they start losing in the second half of the season. I wouldnt bet against a strong second half of the season. November could still be the season for city. a good win against bradford pa a few goals for peacock and miller could start the goals flowing for the rest of the season.

Give the boys till christmas

:blink::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::blink:

I mentioned it a few days back about the Bradford PA match could be City's turning point in getting their good form back into the league again.

I see this game as a must win for City this Sunday without fail!

Come on you Reds!

CTID

If we dont win this what hope have we of even staying up let alone going up!! :how funny: :how funny:

Great.

I agree like all City fans Moaners or Blind Faith, Happy clappies etc. If this happens we will all be singing at home games, crowds will top 12,000 + etc, etc.

But the problem I have with all the "positive" posts that it's more wait and see, maybe tomorrow.

I think the "say what you see" brigade if we are going to pigeon hole forum memebrs is what what I class myself as, comment on what has happened (IMO) not what may or may not.

What we need to be commenting on is an improvement in performance, a return to form of players and most importantly more Ws against city in the weekly pools forcast in the papers.

And not wait until Christmas, maybe next year, we need stability...................

The manager needs to deliver results NOW!

The constant snipeing about who is the most loyal support realy gets my goat. A great many people myself included have forked out circa £300 for the umpteenth year running and what I HAVE SEEN isn't good enough. If it was a pay TV deal I'd want my money back. And the reason I'm angry is because I want my football team - BRISTOL CITY FC to be sucessful or at least punch it's weight.

If I didn't care or didn't support MY team I wouln't bother posting my ramblings on this forum.

Great.

I agree like all City fans Moaners or Blind Faith, Happy clappies etc.  If this happens we will all be singing at home games, crowds will top 12,000 + etc, etc.

But the problem I have with all the "positive" posts that it's more wait and see, maybe tomorrow.

I think the "say what you see" brigade if we are going to pigeon hole forum memebrs is what what I class myself as, comment on what has happened (IMO) not what may or may not.

What we need to be commenting on is an improvement in performance, a return to form of players and most importantly more Ws against city in the weekly pools forcast in the papers.

And not wait until Christmas, maybe next year, we need stability...................

The manager needs to deliver results NOW!

The constant snipeing about who is the most loyal support realy gets my goat.  A great many people myself included have forked out circa £300 for the umpteenth year running and what I HAVE SEEN isn't good enough.  If it was a pay TV deal I'd want my money back.  And the reason I'm angry is because I want my football team - BRISTOL CITY FC to be sucessful or at least punch it's weight.

If I didn't care or didn't support MY team  I wouln't bother posting my ramblings on this forum.

Excellent summary.

Unfortunatly, I feel Wilson has needed to start delivering results NOW for the past month or so. Patience is beginning to ware thin.

I would humbly suggest than Danny Boy, and his team had best deliver Sunday, or they would be on their way. Are you listening Danny and your boys? :Costumed19: :Costumed19:

This game is a must win for City, and anything else will increase calls for Wilsons head, and seriously damage Citys finances, cos gates would definitely drop then. :blink:

Come on City, you can do it....We will all be behind you. I'm working sunday and cant even listen, but good luck. :clap:

come on you Redsssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Archived