IGNORED

Who Do You Want

Guest citysnumber7

Guest citysnumber7

well every1 is haveing different oppinions on hopefull signings, so why dont you say who you would like :Party27: at the club then

Paul Robinson

Gary Neville

Jaap Stam

Rio Ferdinand

Roberto Carlos

David Beckham

Roy Keane

Patrick Viera

Ryan Giggs

Alan Shearer

Michael Owen

You could then purchase Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Paul Scholes, Steven Gerrard, and Tim Howard to fill the bench.

I wish the board would get the cheque book out and sign these players :Confused13: :Cheeky22: :blink:

Guest citysnumber7

you should be a stand up comedian mate because your very funny, but then agen if city had that mcuh money du think wed b in d2 and do u reali think that dose players wud come, wel?, come on your d funny1

what language is that number 7? not sure about gary neville surely thuram would be a better chioce?

Language - not quite been able to work that out.

Thruam - Yeh probably, but he's a bit older and Neville would last a few more years :blink:

Guest pogue mahone

scott gemmill is not a creative midfielder, he is a midfield spoiler. i also wouldn't use the word "quality" in any sentence containing his name unless you add the word "lacking"

the 2 lads from swansea that mini scott murray and the lad upfront

with the tricks can't think of their names but i've seen them a few times

on tv and they look the bizz  :Party12:

Mini Scott Murray: Leon Britton

Quality Player!

he created chances and put a few away, after southampton, abismal finishing etc...we need some one to put the ball in the net and break through there defence!

Trundle would have been a nice entertaining part of the Murray replacement jigsaw. Never mind, we'll probably go for him when he's expensive and knackered.

Shame he was injured when Swansea played the gas :Cheeky22: - i was looking for him to notch AT LEAST half a dozen. :Rage:

Archived