IGNORED

Quid For A Kid

Guest lukeandryan123

Guest lukeandryan123

I realise that financial constraints may make this very difficult, but does anyone know whether they intend to have this quid a kid promotion running again this season??

Having 4 kids who all want to come to see the mighty reds is getting a tad costly!!

I realise that financial constraints may make this very difficult, but does anyone know whether they intend to have this quid a kid promotion running again this season??

Having 4 kids who all want to come to see the mighty reds is getting a tad costly!!

It would be nice to bring it back for certain games, i used to take my kids and a couple of their friends, now they have to find other things to do.

If City drop into the bottom half of the table they will be quick enough then to lure some fans back.

At the end of the day it will be the clubs loss if the kids have found different ways to entertain themselves.

Guest bcityfan11

The way the title was i thought you were selling them ;)

It would be nice to bring it back for certain games, i used to take my kids and a couple of their friends, now they have to find other things to do.

If City drop into the bottom half of the table they will be quick enough then to lure some fans back.

At the end of the day it will be the clubs loss if the kids have found different ways to entertain themselves.

Ah, but that's thinking in the long term :whistle2:

Lack of oppertunities to do this - no paint pot cup, no early league cup rounds - it's a shame in one way and nice in the other - there was a thread about how to get more people to games and some of those were worth chasing up with the club.

There are no lack of opportunities.We have 4-6,000 empty seats, that should be opportunity enough.

Archived