IGNORED

Formation

cityboy

I think 3-5-2 could be the way ahead.....we need to start scoring goals again particularly at home. 4-4-2 can always be used away if a more defensive approach is needed.

How about,

Phillips

Hill

Coles

Carey

Woodman

Tinnion (capt)

Doherty/Burnell

Wilkshire

Roberts

Peacock

Miller/Lita

Subs.

Stowell

Butler

Bell

Burnell/Doherty (depending who plays)

Lita/Miller (as above)

This would put some flare into the team, especially down the flanks which we've sorely missed this season, Doherty/Burnell could be the anchor man in the middle freeing up Tinnion and Wilkshire to be more creative. Also maybe it's time to give Lita a run in the team (once his knee recovers) ....... if we were getting swamped in midield (as happened against Luton) Woody could always drop back to the left side of defence with Carey moving right, and make a 4-4-2 with the Tinman taking over on the left wing ......

Guest Mickey Bells left foot

nah 4-2-4 always worked for my school team we were unbeaten in two years :clap: although it was prob to do with cole skuse in the team city youth team captain now :blink::clap::clap:.

The Tinman himself was pressed on this point on radio Brizz last night and stated that how well (or badly) the players performed was always much more significant than the formation. I make him right there.

Archived