IGNORED

If We Win On Saturday

Guest We all smile we all sing

Guest zider_head

Win lose or draw we should get 16,000 plus, its Southampton at home who will bring 1,000 plus, then add the saturday footballers who make midweek games and the offer for the southampton / stoke game and I think 16,000 is near the mark, obviously a win saturday would help !!

I would hope that we should get a similar attendance to the West Brom game - 16.5k or so - what's different about this one?

Southampton should be as attractive to people as West Brom, both are/were midweek night games, Southampton will probably bring roughly the same number of away fans.

It might drop a thousand if we lose against Norwich but if it's as low as 12 or 13k surely to have lost 4k fans inside a month whilst still in the top 6 would be hugely worrying?

I would hope that we should get a similar attendance to the West Brom game - 16.5k or so - what's different about this one?

Southampton should be as attractive to people as West Brom, both are/were midweek night games, Southampton will probably bring roughly the same number of away fans.

It might drop a thousand if we lose against Norwich but if it's as low as 12 or 13k surely to have lost 4k fans inside a month whilst still in the top 6 would be hugely worrying?

It is attractive, but I have a funny feeling people might save their hard earned cash for Sotke on Saturday. Hope I am wrong, which would,nt be the first time :innocent06:

It is attractive, but I have a funny feeling people might save their hard earned cash for Sotke on Saturday. Hope I am wrong, which would,nt be the first time :innocent06:

Well, the WBA game was followed by Burnley which got 14k... I guess more people will be interested in Stoke than Burnley so it could go that way but I would hope attendance over combined games Southampton/Stoke and WBA/Burnley was very similar.

Guest We all smile we all sing

If its not above 16,000 at half time ill run on the pitch naked...

Or whenever the attendence is annouced,, :englandflag:

Guest bridgendreds
If its not above 16,000 at half time ill run on the pitch naked...

Or whenever the attendence is annouced,, :englandflag:

Can we all make sure we bring one other family member or friend to this match please to avoid this terrifying prospect, unless of course you look like Miss A. Jolie, in which case could everyone boycott the match please...

Thankyou all

Archived