IGNORED

Talk Sport

BS3_RED

and why not.........who knows, we could be swapping leagues with them at the end of the season,

prior to Big Sam's era and back before they moved to the reebok they were no bigger than us, now they are playing in the uefa cup, they are certinaly a club to aspire to........(as long as we don't lose Johnson)

and why not.........who knows, we could be swapping leagues with them at the end of the season, you are definately funny

prior to Big Sam's era and back before they moved to the reebok they were no bigger than us, now they are playing in the uefa cup, they are certinaly a club to aspire to........(as long as we don't lose Johnson) we don't have to aspire to be like anyone, we just have to be ourselves

I have to say i hate talk sport with a passion as half the time the presenters talk utter balls, also andy townsend said on the preseason programme a few years back, bristol is cardboard box city of footbal, i've not respected anything said on talksport since, diabollicalr radio programming though, its a poor attempt at radio 5. All they do is start/inflate rumours, i'd say ignore the suggestion but i wouldn't want to tempt fate.

Johnson is great

• Admin

It wasn't so long ago that TalkSport were peddling the line that the only way Bristol would ever see footballing success would be for us and the Gas to merge. Now they have presenters claiming we have more potential than a current Premiership side that is competing in this season's UEFA Cup.

Some I like some I detest - Ray Houghton said Bristol should not get England U21 matches are they are a small club and clubs who get 4,000 to 5,000 fans should not get England U21 matches. The guy is a complete and utter blinkered ex-pro who I encourage all of you to ignore his views completely.

Some I like some I detest - Ray Houghton said Bristol should not get England U21 matches are they are a small club and clubs who get 4,000 to 5,000 fans should not get England U21 matches. The guy is a complete and utter blinkered ex-pro who I encourage all of you to ignore his views completely.

what a sad and pathetic thing to say. :noexpression:

.....after Talksports Jon Gaunt 'Carrot Crunchers' taunting of us prior to the Coventry game (3-0 yeah 'have some of that! :) ) & our subsequent demolition of his beloved team I tried to get his mailbag filled with carrots! ....dunno how many of us sent him one, but I posted him two to shove up his arsenal!! ......... I said he could maybe make amends if he'd crunch one on air to apologise but didnt hear nothing - even so it aint everyday a radio presenter finds vegetables in his mail!! :)

Archived