IGNORED

Money Money Money

Taz

Apparently the top European clubs now want compensation for the use of their players at the World Cup.

The commission said in a statement on Friday the G14 group, which includes Real Madrid, Manchester United and Bayern Munich, had complained about the Fifa regulation concerning the release of players.

Don't these clubs already get enough money :@

Us and many other clubs in the lower leagues have to get by by selling our best players, asking for the Supporters help, and other such fundraising activities.

The more money you have the more you want.

Top Clubs Seek Compensation

This is one of the reasons I love supporting a lesser team. The big 14 or 18 or whatever have become soulless brand names, out of touch with their fans. Such a move would serve to devalue international football even more - but that is exactly what these scum want. The sooner Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U and the rest ###### off into the stratosphere with their European Super League the better, then the supporters of the other 89 clubs can look forward to a more competitive league.

Shouldn't this be in the Football talk section as it has absolutely nothing to do with city...
Us and many other clubs in the lower leagues have to get by by selling our best players, asking for the Supporters help, and other such fundraising activities.

:ph34r:

I detest the fat cat teams creaming in money to the detriment of every other team. They don't give a jot about the grass roots. Yes they can go bu99er off and play in their super league and have it pay for view Tv and sponsored up to the eyebrows with every company prostituting their name over their kit till they all resemble formula 1 drivers outfits.

I prefer to stick to more honest levels where football still means something. Hopefully they'll overreach themselves and TV will pull the plug on those greedy self centred selfish swine. Then who will they come running to to pay for their £10,000,000 monthly wage bill??

Guest realjet

Fine I wont move it then, but the topic was about Europe's elite clubs being greedy, but i'll let you off this time :ph34r:

Archived