IGNORED

If We Dont Beat Bradford Pa

Guest redrum

Do we:

1. sack Wilson

2. buy Robins

3. settle for a mediocre season and try again next year

:Confused13:

No it's secret answer no. 4. We post on here about how we should sack Wilson, buy Robins and how it looks like another season in this kak division.

This lasts about 2 weeks in which nothing changes and one of the players (normally the one with the most stubble that day) will come on to the main site saying that we need to turn these draws into wins and how we need your support etc. etc.

And just when it seems all hope is lost and there is nothing left to discuss except formations and who we should sell, City will launch a competition to find out which girl we think has the stiffest nipples in a City t-shirt and we'll all be happy again.

The next day somebody will start a post about how it's not that bad, we can still do it, we need faith etc. etc. and off we go again until the next humiliating defeat. :blink:

I'm not even going to think about loosing becuase we shouldnt and WONT!!!

Although if we were to loose I can imagine wilson coming in for a lot of stick, and although he wont get the sack from that result alone, it would raise the eybrows of the board and proably set the ball rolling for a possible sacking.

But like I said - lets not think about the worse - lets think about winning! :blink:

And just when it seems all hope is lost and there is nothing left to discuss except formations and who we should sell, City will launch a competition to find out which girl we think has the stiffest nipples in a City t-shirt and we'll all be happy again.

here's hoping for a tight 1-0 loss then :clap::blink:

If we lose I'll form a self-help group, where fans can meet in a Church Hall in secret and admit that they support Bristol City individually.

Then we'll all hold hands and remind ourselves that there's always someone worse off as Mr Graydon strides through the door with his group.

We could call it City Fans Anonymous, or Williams Stand Supporters.

What do you think?

If we lose I'll form a self-help group, where fans can meet in a Church Hall in secret and admit that they support Bristol City individually.

What do you think?

My name's Richard and i'm a dopeybolic. I have supported City all my life.

Rapturous applause from the other 3 saddo's in the room.

By the way "Green Un", how can you possibly gauarantee our safety. People will see us for gawds sake! :blink:

Archived