IGNORED

Leroy Lita

Tim S

Leroy Lita is not happy at Reading and is looking to leave in the January transfer window. But would it be worth us trying to sneak in a months loan deal in December before he probably gets sold in January?? Then he can bang in a few goals for us, then get sold on for £3million to Portsmouth (if todays papers are correct) and we cash in too with the sell on clause! Its a win win situation surely?

Would anyone else be happy with this!?

In all honesty - I cant see it happening - but hey, might be worth a try?!

Leroy Lita is not happy at Reading and is looking to leave in the January transfer window. But would it be worth us trying to sneak in a months loan deal in December before he probably gets sold in January?? Then he can bang in a few goals for us, then get sold on for £3million to Portsmouth (if todays papers are correct) and we cash in too with the sell on clause! Its a win win situation surely?

Would anyone else be happy with this!?

In all honesty - I cant see it happening - but hey, might be worth a try?!

Certainly wouldnt mind having back for a month. Fast, scores goals and only en-dangers those out in town for 1 month!

Can tell you for sure he will be going to Boro in January, likely on loan until end of season or untila financial deal has been completed.

For sure?! How do you know?

He was linked with Portsmouth too, but after todays events involving Harry Redknapp then that would throw that one into doubt.

Can tell you for sure he will be going to Boro in January, likely on loan until end of season or untila financial deal has been completed.
Boro is a shithole. Lita loves the nightlife, I didn't think Boro was famous for there nightlife.

Clubs are getting clever about the sell on clauses, he will probably go for an exchange player. As Reading were involved in the Liam Rosenior deal.

Archived