IGNORED

Thankyou All

Guest Tinman

Guest Tinman

I just wanted to thankyou all for the magnificent support today. You were all absolutely brilliant and we would never of won without you.

Please keep it going till the end of the season and I'm sure that together we can get the promotion we all want so much.

Thank you again it means a lot to all the lads.

Cheers

Tinman

Guest WillsbridgeRed

It's all you lot deserve after today!

We'll back all the boys in the red shirt (Especially legends like you)

Guest Topbuzz

:dunno: Cheers for the recognition .

The song is true you are a Sh+t head No higher Praise Tinman :) Biggest grin on me tnite cheers all of you .Special Thanks to Phillips

The support today was fantastic, but it was no more than you all deserved.

Thank you for taking the time to appreciate us though.

Everyone connected with BCFC must be very proud! :dunno:

Guest Southville Red

A real pleasure to be there today :dunno: Great to see even Joe Burnell applauding the decisions that went our way while he was warming up. With that kind of team spirit we can do it. COME ON YOU REDS.

With performances like that, the support from the fans was deserved.

Now do the performances generate the support or does the support generate the performance?

Keep it up boys - I'm still smiling. Great game today.

If the players show they care the fans will too! :):D

We know you do, thats why we treat you with the respect you deserve, TOP MAN. :Party27: :Party27:

Tell STEVE PHILLIPS and the others to acknowledge the EAST END like he did today and you will always get TOTAL support from us! :Party27: :Party27: :Party12: :Party3: :( :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :dunno:

great to see that you have taken the time to write on here tins, you really are a legend, appriciate you taking the time to come on here and praise us, think the only praise today though was clearly for you and the lads, well done lads, made me proud to follow you today.

Guest BCFC_DEANO

Echo eveything thats benn said. Most players wouldn't post on their forums and that just shows what a legend you are Sir Tinman.

You're a credit to the game of football and it is are honour to have you at this club.

Guest STA-BS14

Were the 12th man tins, just doing our duty. hope you gave Greedy fattythorpe and the gas ###### some stick today.

Guest dolman oap

Thanks Tinns for taking the time to come on. give the whole team a big pat on the back.

The win was well deserved today, lets all keep up the good work. Take care.

Guest realjet

thanks Tinman, always nice to know the support is appreciated :dunno:

keep it going till the end of the season and I'm sure that together we can get the promotion we all want so much

Here here

Guest Shaunyb

i think sven was at the wrong game 2 day.

he should have been down ashton gate if he wants 2 sort out that left side PROB.

tinns 4 ENGLAND

THNAK U SIR

Cheers Tins, brilliant result, not one of you shirked anything today, the best performance for a long time, we are back in the hunt!!!. Tell Robbo, excellent show, the best is yet to come from him, roll on Swinden and we're with 110%. ######* great day out, glad I came. What an outstanding TEAM performance!!!

Respect to a Cider-Red for life!!!! We're back!! and most important you are back, ALL of you. I'll remember this day for years to come.

Tinman,

You seemed shocked, if not disappointed to be substituted.

Nice to see you still enjoying your football, I'm only a year older than you, five minutes of running and I'm gasping for air. I often have to be carried home from games........it must be the cider.

Good to have Scoot back too I bet?

Guest blairhater

Co-dependency, not just a bad thing?

Fantastic all round performance.

Respect to you Tins. Thanks.

Guest cider gliders

ah! cheers young un' keep it up for the rest of they there

games and we'll all keep singing.

hat's off to you and the boys today you were all great today.

:D:D:D:clap::clap::o

Yep! Thanks Tins!!! :D:D

The whole team perfected all their best points of their game yesterday and did what was needed to get past another good footballing QPR side.

Some fantastic pace on the day, a lot of good passing movement that I like to see and a lot less 'hit and hope' balls.

Now that is certainly the true form of City that I really do love and appreciate when I see it.

Well done to all! :D

Regards,

Cooter

When you se a team show commitment and fight like that it,s us that should be thanking you for giving Bristol 1 team to be proud of. Keep it up and remember it,s not only y :D ou going to work on monday with a smile on your face :D

Guest DukeCoxer

once again, what a gentleman! Fort that when he gave up his time to chat to me in the pub other night,

Guest Yate Gas

I'm a Rovers fan as the name suggests but you have to respect Tinnion for coming on here and thanking the fans.

Guest out of harms way

Thank you Tinman! Great Saturday all round - brilliant to see the passion out there.

Legend. Need say no more.

:D:D:D

Archived