IGNORED

Bbc West Sports Personality Of The Year

Redtucks

It's that time of the year again - awards time - and the shortlist of contenders for the BBC West Sports Personality of the Year award includes Gary Johnson. The winner will be announced on Sunday 2 December.

To vote for Gary Johnson call 09015 225 202

Lines are open until 2359 GMT Friday 30 November. Calls cost 15p from a BT landline. Mobiles & other networks may be higher.

Guest mercury
I'd give him coach of the year but it has to go to Reagan surely? I mean World Cup Finalist vs Fat bloke in a coat?

GJ wasn't a world cup finalist :D

Guest Bristolface
It's that time of the year again - awards time - and the shortlist of contenders for the BBC West Sports Personality of the Year award includes Gary Johnson. The winner will be announced on Sunday 2 December.

To vote for Gary Johnson call 09015 225 202

Lines are open until 2359 GMT Friday 30 November. Calls cost 15p from a BT landline. Mobiles & other networks may be higher.

Just voted 20 times using the work mobile ha ha ha and my boss is a Yeovil fan, LOVE IT

Guest Bristolface
:clapping::clapping:

Anyway, isnt Rugby just a sport for fat posh kids, who cant kick a football?

With only faces Mothers could love, never understood the love of egg chasing

Fantastic news - did GJ need an orange box to stand on to collct his 'massive' award

I think it is great to have yet another foreign player blocking home grown talent - you must be very proud Will his award be used to support his shanty house in Brazil?

Wow. Nice bit of racism from the supporters of the "family club" there.

At least our manager is English unlike your lovely Welsh pair. Funny how we only have one manager and are doing ok, yet you have two and can barely survive a level down.

Out of interest; how long till you begin your slow death as Cheltenham's second team? Can we be assured of your dissalution before our brand new ground opens? Or will you still be hanging around like a bad smell? Say hello to Forest Green on you way down will you?

So, just to clarify, Basso is not just the best keeper in Bristol - he's the best in the west.

Sorry Flapper - it's official.

On the subject of flapping, did anyone see Match of the Day, where Shearer picked out the goal Stevie P let in from the half way line as goal of the round? What on earth was our former keeper doing letting a goal in from there????

Archived