• Admin

So what happend???

If Scott Murray now means the difference between success and failure, what

will we do when he retires..........

I'm absolutely and totally confused, this squad of players have put in some

really sub-standard performances, yet today they produce the most

entertaining and committed performance since the 5-0 win against Notts

County...???

Delighted with the win, but the questions still remain.

It's not all down to Murray. The entire team were up for it today, Murray could have played averagely and we still probably would have won.

Mabye what Willson has been saying about players paying too much attention to this month was true. If we had every single player up for the last 6-7 games like they were today our run may well have continued.

It was more the signing of some new players that upped the anti of the players as most of them couldn't rest on their laurels anymore like they had been.

• Admin

"Swindon!"

With a performance like today's- great, with one like last weeks.....

I dont think Scott Murray will retire just yet!

"I dont think Scott Murray will retire just yet!"

Agreed, but we already have the evidence of 8 months without hm and the back-up evidence of how the team dipped in form when he was out with a fractured eye socket.

"I dont think Scott Murray will retire just yet!"

Agreed, but we already have the evidence of 8 months without hm and the back-up evidence of how the team dipped in form when he was out with a fractured eye socket.

I would say that is more down to the fact that neither of the two times we lost murray there wasn't an adequate replacement at the club. As liverpool have prooved you can't play with only 1 or 0 wingers and expect to challenge the better sides in your league.

As one of those who has questioned this teams ability, interest or commitment this season, I'd like to thank them all for their magnificent performance today. Not one of them bottled it, or failed to deliver. :)

Robbo, well done.

Lee P, no doubt your commitment today deserves mentioning, do we have an attacking midfielder in the making here.

Butler, after the crap I've seen, and heard about, I'm impressed.

Phillips, a major improvement.

Scotty, a constant problem all game.

Coles & Miller, no problems there.

Louis, a great performance, in helping Scotty getting forward, aans snuffing out attacks.

Mickey Bell, best performace for a while.

Tins, more himself and calling the shots.

Doc, we needed ya, and you answered.

Wilks, solid,showing what ya can do.

Lee M, brief, but that shows what you can do

More please, like that, and we may be back on the hunt. first few minutes in the 2nd half and those three corners in a row, were the only time I was nervous... :dunno:

I said in a score prediction thread earlier, that if the City who had PlyMOUTH at theirs come out, we'd win 2-1, stuff 2-1, 1-0, and that team came out today.

Great atmosphere, great day, glad I came down... :D:(:D:D

You Reds, Cider-Red for life, and today was a ######* good day, more like this and I could become a happy clappy....the B******** :D:D:D:D:D

Archived