IGNORED

Idiot Qpr Fan On 606!

Cider red

Is that the best they can do.

I've already read on QPR org that we we 'poor'

Christ, what does that make them then? 1 shot all game, and that was a defensive blunder.

We contained them well.

After all the QPR fans talking their team up I was expecting them to be better than they were but as I said we contained them well.

Never in doubt about the City winning though....... tell me I was wrong :dunno:

Guest DANBOY_BCFC

What a cheek, all they did was long ball it, very disapointing for the people who travelled down to see them. I cant remember a spell of the game where they actually passed it around.

He had the cheek to say WE play a kick and rush game!!! Sore looser :@
The words Pot, Kettle & Black spring to mind, in the 2nd half I thought I was watching Watfart, with the hoof up field to the left wing, occasionally swapping to the right. :dunno: Nah they were the woooooooooooooooooooosh today, sorry.

Did expect more from them I really did :)

Now we gotta keep doing our game............our game our way, not kick n rush!!

I think you'll find that is pot, kettle and affro-caribean these days bucksred :dunno:

CJ

(oxonred)

Sorry, I aint up on this PC stuff, I live in bucks!1

You dont perchance live over Wendlebury way, and have a pub do ya?

Guest CityDuke14

You're all missing the point,we do play kick and rush.

Murray rushes down the wing,kicks the ball into the box

Roberts rushes in,and kicks it into the goal.........1-0

Then Roberts rushes to the qpr fans to celebrate!!!

well look at their keeper first half, it was like watching the rovers and Furlong looked like Devon White!

We played FOOTBALL - great interplay between tins and the Doc, and it was great to see the sweeping left foot pass from tins out right to scotty again - oh how ive missed that!!

He had the cheek to say WE play a kick and rush game!!! Sore looser :@
Perhaps they should listen to their own manager, who had the decency to admit the better team won and that his own team had not done him credit on his return to Bristol.

Bumped into a few QPR fans last night whilst out. Admitedly the drunk ones used foul language and there only argument seemed to be "your ######" However they dont represent all their fans as the others had the decency to say "you were the better team, you played the better football and you deserved to win" :D

Fair dues to Hollowhead, he was honest in his after match assessment. I do have time fo Hollowhead, even if he is a GASHEAD.

Pity more managers can't have his honest approach to after match comments. Ahem. :D

Guest Red_Rat

Yeh i heard him too

hasn't got a clue

Pity that Alan Green cut him off,i wanted to carry on listening to this sorry loser

Archived