IGNORED

City Players Read Forum? Why Dont They Reply?

Guest Jack

I wonder if any city players view the forum apart from tinman and if they do why dont they sign up and reply to us! :dunno:

Guest Southville Red

Don't think they do read it much. I heard, second hand it is true, that the players wondered what the yellow gloves were for at Port Vale. A few minutes on the forum would have told them.

I wonder if any city players view the forum apart from tinman and if they do why dont they sign up and reply to us! :dunno:
Scotty does. Read his interview on The Incider, he says he reads it every other day (probably not tonight, though!)

City's players probably have a good laugh at some of the stuff they read on here. But its not a good idea for them to get involved in some of the threads; things could get quite nasty, for example the anti-Roberts or anti-Burnell or anti-Wilson stuff.

The forum is a useful guide to the general attitude of fans who use this medium but some of the extremist stuff they ought to ignore. Much of it is written in the heat of the moment and on reflection probably isn't quite how the writer normally feels. So to respond to these sort of things isn't helpful in the slightest.

As for Tinman, he does the right thing, puts on the occasional posting but one that isn't controversial in the slightest.

Archived