IGNORED

Brighton Away

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

Who aren't many people going to Brighton? It aint that far away and aginst a top team we should easily sell 750 odd tickets!! City will play well and we Will win, but only if we take our Allocation. The team needs your support!

:PC_Plod: :PC_Plod:

Guest dolminator

[

QUOTE]Brighton is not far away!!!! :Confused13: :Confused13: :Confus

Brighton is a good 3 hours away.

As for the team playing well, we have not done so far this season, so I cant' see us winning this one.

:Sleep15: :Sleep15:

Guest markiedangerous

City fan living in brighton (takes me 2.5 hrs to come home from the gate on a good day). The Withdean is a bad ground, if you can even call it a ground. Not just thats its an altheletic ground, but also there are v limited tkts home and away- saying that its a team is on the slide down, anyway.

Rather danny than mr mcgoo!!!! Its a big loss our danny boy coles is not there as we need too look after leon knight. Guy called danny cullip(def) - their best player. v beatable team though, will be going , wrong end , but going just the same!!!!

Brighton isn't particually easy to get to, uncovered stand, miles away from the pitch, City arn't playing that well at the moment, £21 a ticket and the fact that Christmas is coming is just some of the reason why I don't think many people are going. I hope that we do sell a few more tickets otherwise there is going to be no atmosphere not that there is one there normally.

Why aren't many people going, you ask ?

(1) Its the most expensive game this season

(2) Its open air

(3) Cramped temporary seating (left over from Wimbledon Tennis)

(4) Its is in the top 3 of 'furthest away games'

(5) Our stand is miles from the pitch

(6) No pubs within walking distance

(7) Those travelling in cars have to park miles away and get a park & ride bus

(8) Park & Ride busses take ages to get you back to your car.

(9) Our team isn't exactly setting the world on fire

Is that any help to you ??

Having said that, I am going and yes I know there is a pub right next door to the ground - but if you don't get there early, you will be left waiting outside.

Archived