IGNORED

Who Would You Have Upfront

Guest DukeCoxer

Guest DukeCoxer

There are so many combinations we could have but if you were wilson, which two strikers would you have starting?

think it would be awesome to have lita and roberts upfront! however not very likely!!!

roberts and peacock for me...

Cant have LL and Robets as they like, miller/peacock are the same type of player..

Thought peacock played superb, chased absolutely everything and never gave up - i was proud just like i bet Citygal is!

Miller needs some food and leroy could do with some more time...

Now murrays back, let the good times roll..

Thought peacock played superb, chased absolutely everything and never gave up - i was proud just like i bet Citygal is!

Proud as punch i was..... He was superb, an excellent contender for City's MOTM yesterday.... Roberts and Lee P Saturday please Wilson :D

well done Lucy, after the week you have had on here with Peacock, u deserved that yesterday! Think he should take you out for a thankyou drink...

After going out celebrating last night, i wont be drinking for a very long time, However he keeps playing football like that and showing passion like he does... That'll do me just fine :D

Guest little un

Roberts is the only player that can keep up with Murray so they create chaos for defenders. Peacock and Roberts upfront after yesterdays performance. :D

Archived