IGNORED

Anger Management

Guest smarty

Guest smarty

It worked QPR didn't have the slightest bit of aggression in them.

Must admit I was expecting more from them than what they showed yesterday.

Bring on Swindle and Poofmouth.

Start of the 7 game un-beaten run!

Old Hollowhead has amassed an enormous amount of respect from City fans by never hiding his allegiance to the Gas and competitive love of beating City, yet being a gentleman ready to give us praise and concede we were the better team when we deserve it. We recognise in him the same fervour as we possess, albeit for a rival team, and the same sportsmanlike qualities we all strive for.

Note that in contrast with many QPR fans, his appraisal of the game was typically honest and generous.

How the Gas must rue getting rid of him. :-) Since they parted ways, it should now be obvious to even the dimmest Gasheads that Hollowhead was not the club's weakness - he was the only thing holding them together and somehow getting them to overperform. How different the balance of power in Bristol might be had the Rovers board not sold his best players from under him and then used him as a scapegoat.

Cheers, Hollowhead. And may you never return to Gasland!!!

I thought hollowhead was superb yesterday, joining in with "his" song and having a good laugh with his bench - you won't meet many nicer blokes and I hope he gets QPR up through the play offs and join us in the first.
I'd go with that, he joined in and showed he's capable of taking it, as well as dishing it out.... :D:D

Archived