IGNORED

We Still Need Some Boozer Info For Swine Town

I can only talk from the railway way info I know

Out of the station

second left down manchester road half way down is the pub opposite the bookies

not sure of name I am led to beleive its okay for away fans

the pub called the white house has been demolished and flats are being constructed in its place

The pub at the far end of Manchester road is the county ground hotel a def no,no,

Where the magic roundabout away from the ground is the road towards old town

I think its called the oxford was okay a couple of yeras ago

Any other away friendly pubs

• Admin

The Bulldog (I think that's what it's called) was where we were last year. That's the other side of the magic roundabout aswell. Other than that, I think we'll be hard pressed to find anywhere that'll let us in.

Re: Have All The Pubs In Swindon Been Closed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (RedTauntonian @ Apr 4 2004, 03:18 PM)

hope not, as I'm gona be in swindle for 10.20! half to go to the off license, and find a park bench!

I can assure that all pubs will be open as it will be their busiest Saturday this season. What is more likely is that most if not all will not be accomodating your supporters.

Guest Kojak

I would reccomend the following for your lot:

The Cricketers Arms - Turn right out of the station and head for the railway village, past the old Mechanics institute, take the first left once you've passed it and it's just up on the right. A bit tiny apparantley but from what I hear the landlord is very welcoming.

The Mail Coach - In the town centre opposite Edwards, no door staff and they let in anyone on a match day. This one is bigger than the Cricketers so should be enough space for quite a few of your lot. The regulars are friendly as well so I hear.

For a night out in a club afterwards, you should check out the London St club. You'll pass it on the way to the Cricketers. Very popular by all accounts.

Enjoy

Archived