IGNORED

Swindon Fans Think They've Got A Better Team...

Cider red

Guest Murray316

Are that lot for real? I tend to forget all season how much I hate Swindle until we have to play them and they all come out the woodwork.

Anyone remember the comment King made after we beat them at Ashton Gate this season about "we'll beat them at the Pig Sty"? He may have said County Ground but my memory is a little hazy.

Idiot. Hope we smash 'em to pieces and wait for them to find their natural level with the R*vers.

COME ON CITY!

Guest Murray316

Thanks for that! Didnt think I imagined it!

Made my blood boil all over again. Cant wait to get there now! :@ :@

Guest Cyprus_Red

i know its stupid.

if u look at the bottom of the link u can see my view!!!

bring on the swindon!!!!!!!!! :laugh::cool::city::laugh:

I hear the same thing every day, at work and outside of work.

It's a good laugh when we have a bad run but they can't capitalise, though we're still ###### apparently?

Funniest thing recently said was that Stefan Miglorzia is better than Scott Murray. ######s.

Will love it so much if they bottle it and miss the playoffs (good chance looking at the table) as all year they've been talking of auto promotion.

re: The big game Mike Gibbs - 22nd post - 5 Apr 2004 16:45

Highworth. I have always thought City were the best team in the country, not just the league. OK pure facts might say otherwise, but to me they arent, 2nd to my 'main premiership team'. They only very very occasionally come second to me supporting England, but fortunately that doesnt occur too often. And part and package of being a City fan is the dislike of you lot two stops up the motorway. I cant stand anything about the town, or the team or anything else you care to mention. That aint cocky mate. thats facts.

If you lot fluke a win against us I will be more gutted than at any other time this season. And there have been a few chokers along the way. But if we win I will be non-plussed because frankly, you aint all that, and it is all I expect of my team, WHENEVER we play you lot.

You lot also seem to list an awful lot of your team that arent any good. Dont stop at two or three. Go for the whole lot apart from Mooney. And the manager. And the ground. And the roundabouts. [reply]    [Complain about this post]

Who is this Mike Gibbs? Is he a forum user ??? He's a genius :cool::city::laugh: .............. :laugh::laugh::ph34r::ph34r:

Archived