IGNORED

Holloway And His Comments

Cider red

Interviewer:"if tony thorpe had put away that chance at the end it would have put a very different slant on the result".

Holloway: "absoloutely. And if i had hair i could be a rockstar"!!!!

:cool::city::laugh:

Whatever you think of hollowhead he is brilliant at making comments like that! :laugh:

There's a whole section devoted to them at:

http://queensparkrangers.rivals.net/defaul...=2&stid=8310449

Apart from the taxi classic, my own favourite is Hollowhead commenting on Doudou's homesickness: "What we've all got to do is pick him up, slap him around and make him feel welcome."

I also like his bizarre description of his job as manager: "It's like the film Men in Black. I walk around in a black suit, white shirt and black tie where I've had to flash my white light every now and again to erase some memories, but I feel we've got hold of the galaxy now......it's in our hands.''

And I know Danny's had a whinge at fans not getting behind the tean, but can you ever imagine him saying this: "Most of our fans get behind us and are fantastic but those who don't should shut the hell up or they can come round to my house and I will fight them"

I believe someone on here once called him 'Comical Ollie'. I can't remember who, but after reading his quotes it does seem appropiate. :cool:

He is good for entertainment value though, never a dull moment at QPR.

Archived