IGNORED

Swindon Breaking News

midland red

breaking news just in , the queen as just announced that saturday 10th of april will be proclaimed as National Marigold Day, so there you have it is official.Measures are being rushed through parliament to have anybody not wearing one on the above day instantly arrested and procedures brought in for on the spot fines. Our thanks go to oldspot who had a quiet word with our majesty when she was in the west country opening the Annual Gloucestershire Pigfiddling Competition last weekend.

yours by royal appointment midland red.

:Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

breaking news just in , the queen as just announced that saturday 10th of april will be proclaimed as National Marigold Day, so there you have it is official.

yours by royal appointment midland red.

:Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

I'll confirm that if you want when I meet her tomorrow!

good man :Music10: I will be watching my Tenacious D "Tribute  :Cool13:" vid,cause its the funniest thing i've seen for years,as well as being "the greatest and best song ever written"  :Music10:

NO! This is not the best song in the world. This is just a tribute. You gotta believe me! And I wish you were there! Just a matter of opinion.

Is ###### Her Gently on there? :cool:

Fraid not,this is just a download and i wish you were there... :Cool13:

Watched some of the dvd round my mates though,the HBO series/ quality,**** funny and the orig Tribute vid!

"A whip crack from his whippy tail...and the beast was done!" :cool:

I'm goin to watch it again now just to see that bit :Music10: :Music10:

Archived