IGNORED

Player Of The Year

DolmanDudess

Tommy worked hard to make up for his mistake against Wycombe. I Dont hold it against him as all players make mistakes. He has made a huge difference in the second half of the season.

Matt Hill would be my choice though as he is badly missed when hes not in the side. His work rate, Bravery and all round game are as good as anyone at the club and I think hes probably the most under rated player in the side.

Hard to say who i'd pick as player of the season. Peacock had a storming first part and then faded badly... Tommy is Tommy but certainly I don't think he's way above any of the other players.

My choice, simply due to a vast improvement in form and still playing well despite being around a little while now, is Louis Carey.

still think there is time for a hero...

As you say tommy since Christmas, but before that what happend??!

I would probably say Matt hill - or mr dependable tinman so far..

But Roberts could be in with a shout if he scores against town and Plymouth and everyone else!

Tempted to say Tinman simply for lasting the duration and being a rock in mid-field for most of the time....

Then again i could say Peacock simply for his effort and passion shown but then he also had a mare earlier in the season.

Matty Hill also has a good arguement for being sorely missed when hes out of the side and it showing as someone has already said.

Oh i dunno, its a toughy :cool:

i don't know who i would pick really(only choose tommy on the other thing, as he was the only city player there) peacock has been inconsistant, so not him, tommy was a disgrace earlier in the season, wilkshire has played well, but not sure he warrents it, i think I'm gona put everyones name in a hat, and pull it out! cause the whole team have played excellently this season. One player who could get my vote though, is A Brown, he has played his best football of his career this season, so he might get my vote, but I'm still not sure! :cool:

Whoever scores the goal that wins us the championship :P

I'd probably go with Doherty (since the red card has come back and been excellent), Hill (just been his usual self).

Up until he went to Austrailia, I thought that Wilkshire was playing really well and was just settling into the team. Since then he has come back and hasn't adjusted back to how he was before he left, otherwise he could be an outside contender.

New smiley :city::cool:

Guest DANBOY_BCFC

Tommy D, head and shoulders above everyone else. Been my MOM in so many games this season. We look a totally different team when he's not playing, he is in my opinion our most influentual player, when he's crunching into the other team it inspires all around him!

His commitment, effort and work rate are superb, and for a defensive midfielder his skill on the ball and vision are brilliant.

PFA player of ther month, BCFC player of the year.

Guest pudsey

I would say steve phillips as he has made some good saves this season and when does a goalkepper get player of the year

Guest BCFC_DEANO

I would say Tommy D.

Because us supporters are always asking for heart and passion which is exactly what he gives every game. It's noticeable how important he is to the team whenever he is missing and we struggle/cannot replace him.

Only thing is that he picks up a lot of pointless yellow cards.

Archived