IGNORED

Carle, Kids And Bids

greenun

Dear Gary,

just to let you know that these 6 and 8 year olds are only repeating what is said by their parents who haven't got the bottle to say it to you themselves. Yes we do need someone to score goals, whether the person is already at the club, or needs to be brought in, is down to you who I would hope to have better knowledge and judgment than an 8 year old or his/her parents!

Regards, RedM (playing at putting the world to rights)

Guest maidenheadred
Bit of a ramble really.

The 8 year olds were right though :whistle2:

the point that we are second really is quite relevant though.

without this "striker" we probably wont be able to find in Jan.

Plus Watford have lost King and we have Steve Brooker coming back.

Wait...let me get this straight...

If I read that right, we're keeping tabs on Rooney and Ronaldo? Sweet. Can't wait for them to make their Ashton Gate debut against Sheff Wed on the 12th. ;)

The question that no 10 year old's seemed to asked Gary is 'If we had a regular goalscorer do you think that City would be top rather than second?' :dunno:

The question that no 10 year old's seemed to asked Gary is 'If we had a regular goalscorer do you think that City would be top rather than second?' :dunno:

Personally, I think the 10-year-olds would be asking Mr Johnson is regarding a certain midfielder and offspring who's currently in the team..... :whistle2:

Guest Timmis DK

Oh dear. I think that was an attempt at a smart reference to Lee Johnson's shirt number. Not added time.

To answer the question, you haven't seen the number 33 on the board because Lee J has not been injured, and because his energy levels and effectiveness are always so good that to substitute him would be ridiculous.

Guest Timmis DK

Well I'm guessing you probably attend more games simply because of our respective locations. But do you actually 'watch' the games? Lee Johnson is class and is continuously raising his game. He's among the best midfielders the Championship.

See you at Palace.

Guest maidenheadred
Well I'm guessing you probably attend more games simply because of our respective locations. But do you actually 'watch' the games? Lee Johnson is class and is continuously raising his game. He's among the best midfielders the Championship.

See you at Palace.

hell yes!

not a day goes by that i don't thank my lucky stars that our manager knows a lot more about football than the 10,000 "managers" at the gate and on this forum.

David Noble instead? don't make i larf - 'lil Lee is a dynamo, and isnt substituted because he's good.

Guest devonrobin
Personally, I think the 10-year-olds would be asking Mr Johnson is regarding a certain midfielder and offspring who's currently in the team..... :whistle2:

why turn this into i hate lg thread bloddy rediculas.

WAKE UP we are second in the CHAMPIONSHIP yet there are muppits like you slagging off the judgement of our manager.

LG is in the team because he is good and we didnt have anyone who can play in his postion.

now crawl back under your rock

See you at Palace.

I'm fully aware how good a player he is thanks, but there's been times in the last two years where he should have been brought off in matches, or not been worthy of a starting place.

Of course, those desperate to quantify themselves on an internet forum these days feel its best to do so by making out he's never done wrong, I find it rather humerous.

WAKE UP we are second in the CHAMPIONSHIP yet there are muppits like you slagging off the judgement of our manager.

LG is in the team because he is good and we didnt have anyone who can play in his postion.

It's a forum, now if you don't like the views of others, and find yourself tearfull and angry at the nasty computer screen with all those opposing opinions; maybe you should consider not bothering?

1. its Bloody ridiculous

2. It should read I hate LJ (Its Johnson you see), not LG

3. its muppets

4. its don't, and position

5. As far as I know this is an open forum where opposite views are tolerated.

6. nice to see the reasoned argument approach displayed to its finest degree

7. One could say the same about you're reasoned, well balanced approach.

1. its Bloody ridiculous

2. It should read I hate LJ (Its Johnson you see), not LG

3. its muppets

4. its don't, and position

5. As far as I know this is an open forum where opposite views are tolerated.

6. nice to see the reasoned argument approach displayed to its finest degree

7. One could say the same about you're reasoned, well balanced approach.

I don't think you should begin some of your points in lower case and some in upper case, use of full stops is also inconsistent and some apostrophes should have been used.

What do you expect from 6 to 8 year olds??????????????????????/,

Thought about your question as I have some grandsons that age and older.

I would expect as good as, or better than, half the forum with its current content ??????????????

Archived