IGNORED

Brooker & Russell @ Cheltenham

old_man_terry

Another Win for Cheltenham last night at Hartlepool, Brooker and Russell played major roles in both goals which Steve Gilliespie scored in a 2-0 win.

more importantly........81 mins from Steve Brooker, slowly but surely he's getting there, couple more weeks and a couple of 90mins under his belt and surely going to be pushing for a 1st team recall.

cant u just read the other thread ?? aint hard is it

perhaps if there was a thread with the words, "brooker" "cheltenham" or "russell" in the title I would't have posted it.

perhaps I should check EVERY thread in future to make sure the title respresents the contents

idiot

more importantly........81 mins from Steve Brooker, slowly but surely he's getting there, couple more weeks and a couple of 90mins under his belt and surely going to be pushing for a 1st team recall.

Not unless he starts scoring goals too. After all the defences are better in this league than Cheltenham's.

Guest zider_head
perhaps if there was a thread with the words, "brooker" "cheltenham" or "russell" in the title I would't have posted it.

perhaps I should check EVERY thread in future to make sure the title respresents the contents

idiot

Yeah cause finding this would have been so hard seieng its 4 threads down

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=92252

Whats with the insults too ? No need

When i read it i thought exactly the same. Why give out a hard time to a fellow City fan. The title of the thread he is talking about mentions nothing about Brooker or Russell. I was looking for some news about Brooker and this is the first thread i clicked because his name is in the title of the thread (ironicly). Why would i click on a thread titled City reserves knowing dam well the 2 players mentioned were not currently in a city shirt. I think somebody didnt get enough sleep last night and woke up all grumpy! :disapointed2se:

Archived