IGNORED

Striker Situation

The Humble Realist

It seems to me that we need to just stick with the same pairing or same formation. Chopping and changing isnt the answer. Showumni seems to play 1 outa 3, same with trundle same with byfield.

They all seem to be better when coming off the bench as well.

Urgently need to beat Blackpool if we are to maintian hope of staying up there

Completey agree we either play with the same front 2 for 5-6 games. If we do I would go with Byfield and Enoch (don't think Enoch is good enough but I think this is could be our best pairing).

I do feel though that when Brooker is fully fit Brooks and Byfeild could be very decent, similar to Lita and Brooks were?

Completey agree we either play with the same front 2 for 5-6 games. If we do I would go with Byfield and Enoch (don't think Enoch is good enough but I think this is could be our best pairing).

I do feel though that when Brooker is fully fit Brooks and Byfeild could be very decent, similar to Lita and Brooks were?

I think you have it right. If Brooker proves to have his game back, a partnership with Byfield looks good. Its about styles and Byfield is crying out for a Brooker type along side of him. Its too tough Byfield playing one up and Trundle has not racked up the goals he was signed to score, in fact GJ has trouble picking him in the starting X1. That says a lot about the situation, and at 31 the clocks ticking.

A good indicator will be Brooker/Gillespie. Gilly is a quick skilled goal scorer who never had much of a chance to play with Brooker at City. If Gilly does well, then Byfield could work in a similar formation.

Archived