IGNORED

The Return Of Our Captain

redsince82

Guest yeovilred
ive been scouring the papers, net and forum for a hint on when carey is likely to return. Its quite obvious to every man and his dog that we really need him, so does anyone know what the official line is? sorry if i am repeating another thread.

Don't know the answer to your question but if he is not likely to return for Saturday than I think GJ needs to look at the loan market for cover. The only difference between the teams at Selhurst was their superior defence which looked solid unlike ours which gifted both their goals. In my opinion getting in a defender with pace is far more important than a striker at the moment.

Guest Red Head
Don't know the answer to your question but if he is not likely to return for Saturday than I think GJ needs to look at the loan market for cover. The only difference between the teams at Selhurst was their superior defence which looked solid unlike ours which gifted both their goals. In my opinion getting in a defender with pace is far more important than a striker at the moment.

My sentiments, this defender also needs EXPERIENCE at this level

The old man spoke to louis on friday and he said 2 and a half weeks so it's at least three more games. We need him back so much lets face it we could replace almost everyone from within the squad but louis is so desperatly missed

Archived