IGNORED

John Hartson

Guest idrm18

Guest hanham_red

saw him on his debut for norwich

was about 18 stone and was far from mtach fitness

he was good at holding the ball up but that was because no one could get round him!

No No NO !!!

Especially not after what he said about us earlier on in the season, he said that he was glad his debut was against rubbish team like bristol city.

only later did he realise that we are not a crap as he thought

anyway, He is a usless waste of space, and i don't think he is a GJ player anyway

actually thinkin bout it peter kay would be a better idea

Nice backtracking! Why as soon as crud players are released on free transfers do people say we should sign them? Carl Cort being a previous example..........

Anyway, can you please post these sorts of posts into the correct forum. Either transfer rumours or the amusement arcade. You decide!

Nice backtracking! Why as soon as crud players are released on free transfers do people say we should sign them? Carl Cort being a previous example..........

Anyway, can you please post these sorts of posts into the correct forum. Either transfer rumours or the amusement arcade. You decide!

I woudn't call Carl Cort crud, if he would keep fit i think he would be a pretty useful player at this level but as he is always injured i woudn't gamble with him.

Archived