IGNORED

Game In Doubt On Tues?

Dolman Block B

Guest sparkyboy72

I live in Lincoln about 40 Miles from S****horpe, It has been cold up here the last couple of nights but i cant see it getting that cold tonight or tomorrow that the game will be called off due to a frozen pitch. May be the fog might have something to do with it as last night and this morning it was really foggy but we aint forecasted fog this evening but io will keep You all posted.

We played them up there at about the same time of year last season and it was pretty cold then as I recall. The pitch was crap with half of weston beach spread over the surface but on local telly tonight they did a small feature on scunny and showed covers on the pitch in readiness for tomorrow. I have to say that the covers looked like nothing more than some small strips of plastic sheet over the goal mouths, so best hope that there isn't a sharp frost or it could be a bit treacherous underfoot tomorrow night.

Guest sparkyboy72

Just to keep you informed, we had a frost up here last night, i belive the temp got down to about -1, after going out onto my back lawn this morning the ground is soft so i don't think the frost should have much effect to the ground at scunny unless they had it alot colder.

We are covered in a blanket of fog as i said we might last night but it is supposed to be clear by midday, As it didnt get foggy till after 11 last night the game should not be affected.

Safe journey up to Lincs this evening and back to Gods Country hopefully with 3pts.

I'll try to keep you all posted if anything changes.

Come on you REDZZZZZZZ

Archived