IGNORED

Promotion

Red Robin

Wins at places like Scunny and Colchester are to be expected for promotion top two places"Fantastic results"

Got to hand it to the boys it is all looking very good.

Well if GJ is right 7 more wins and we are there.

Would be lovely for Stoke and us to get promo and shove the media and its critics of us both back down the plug hole.

It would be lovely to see the likes of WBA-WATFORD-CHARLTON slug it out in the play-offs.

Guest bcfcas1
Wins at places like Scunny and Colchester are to be expected for promotion top two places"Fantastic results"

Got to hand it to the boys it is all looking very good.

Well if GJ is right 7 more wins and we are there.

Would be lovely for Stoke and us to get promo and shove the media and its critics of us both back down the plug hole.

It would be lovely to see the likes of WBA-WATFORD-CHARLTON slug it out in the play-offs.

Fairy tale stuff, and lets hope it happens! :englandsmile4wf: There is a hell of a long way to go, but its hard to keep your feet on the ground

I would love to see the top two be City plus anyone other than WBA, Watford or Charlton..... but the only reason I wouldnt like Stoke to be the other team is all becuase of one person..... PULIS!

Other than that, I think the prospect of the top two being teams that nobody in a million years would have predicted is a great one.

Although in all honesty I can still see at least one of WBA, Watford or Charlton being one of the two. Its just a queston of will City be the other?!? Going on the way the season has gone so far I cant see WBA being out of it be any means, Watford can faulter at any time and Charlton just don't quite seem to have the consistancy to get up to the top and stay there. If I had to choose one of them, I would say WBA are the most likely to fight back into the top two.

BUT having said all that - Stoke City and Bristol City are curently there, so its in our own hands now. We are there to be shot down..... but lets keep dodging the bullets!!!!!! Wouldnt it be great if we could both be safe going into the last game - what a party that would be!

Can't see Charlton being involved in the top two now after that defeat at Blackpool. 9pts is a massive deficit at this stage of season for them to claw back. West Brom are going to have their work cut out as well, especially if they drop points in their game in hand.

Norwich and Plymouth are the form teams. Wouldn't be at all surprised if they nicked a play-off spot at the expense of one of the so called big boys.

Can't see Charlton being involved in the top two now after that defeat at Blackpool. 9pts is a massive deficit at this stage of season for them to claw back. West Brom are going to have their work cut out as well, especially if they drop points in their game in hand.

Norwich and Plymouth are the form teams. Wouldn't be at all surprised if they nicked a play-off spot at the expense of one of the so called big boys.

Brom's game in hand, I think, is Cardiff away, so no guarantee of points for them there. Also Stoke could have a very big lead over WBA if they win on tuesday, hence 2nd place might be their only chance.

We need to match every Stoke performance then beat them at their place...easy.

Archived