IGNORED

Low Turnout Predicted

Simez

I`m a bit surprised to see that on the main site the predictions from Bradford are that a crowd of under 2,000 is expected. I know how tickets have been selling from our point of view but I expected that BPA would sell out their allocation, first round of the cup, league oppostition, what more do they want?

Guest Huddersfield Red

A part-time Bradford PA fan who works with me isn't going. I went into his office on Friday lunch-time - said I'd see him on Sunday and he said he'd been too busy to get a ticket!

Guest from_bradford

If I could venture a suggestion. We (that is, BPA) are unlike most other non league clubs in the 1st Round as we aren't the focal point of the town/city. That honour (unfortunately) belongs to Bradford City, so it's difficult to get the local interest. Places like Grantham, Gainsborough, Lancaster can get the whole town turning out. By this morning I heard we'd sold 1400 of our 1900 tickets and personally I don't think that's too bad though of course I would have prefered to have a sell out. I saw there were only about 1500 at Thurrock last night - they probably suffer the same problem as us with local league sides.

Guest thetruecitytillidiefan

Who wants to travel to a ground where you are open to the elements and not knowing whether your teams going to cause you huge embaresment or not

sounds to me like a great day out!!!!

:Sleep15: :Sleep15: :Sleep15: :Sleep15: :Sleep15: :Sleep15: :Sleep15: :Sleep15: :Sleep15: :Sleep15: :Sleep15: :Sleep15: :Sleep15: :Sleep15: :Sleep15:

Archived