IGNORED

So It's Leicester Then

Port Said Red

....... that are able to do the double over us. Thanks to the double whammy of the low confidence after the Charlton and Ipswich defeats, and Leicester getting the usual upsurge that comes with a new Manager they took all 3 points in a dour November game.

As if we needed reminded how football likes to throw up little ironies, this week we had Cureton to thank for holding Watford to a point and the Gas had Heffernan to thank for their home defeat!

Leicester appear to be getting worse and worse and yet there is that nagging doubt, knowing that a win against us would not only help save Holloway's job but would give him a very warm glow inside.

I really hope that this weekend Baldrick is right and irony is only "like bronzy or goldy" :rolleyes:

....... that are able to do the double over us. Thanks to the double whammy of the low confidence after the Charlton and Ipswich defeats, and Leicester getting the usual upsurge that comes with a new Manager they took all 3 points in a dour November game.

As if we needed reminded how football likes to throw up little ironies, this week we had Cureton to thank for holding Watford to a point and the Gas had Heffernan to thank for their home defeat!

Leicester appear to be getting worse and worse and yet there is that nagging doubt, knowing that a win against us would not only help save Holloway's job but would give him a very warm glow inside.

I really hope that this weekend Baldrick is right and irony is only "like bronzy or goldy" :rolleyes:

Shhhhh we don't want to alert them!! Lets hope Boom Boom keeps his beady eye on MR Howard as well. We all know how he likes to score against us!!

Guest ashbrisc11

well duh figured that out yesterday hehe soz just ad to do it oh anuther peace of ironie is that plymouth beat liecster at walkers stadium last month n we avnt beaten leicster since 1992 diekanowski double so we gotta do it sumtime

well duh figured that out yesterday hehe soz just ad to do it oh anuther peace of ironie is that plymouth beat liecster at walkers stadium last month n we avnt beaten leicster since 1992 diekanowski double so we gotta do it sumtime

:noexpression:

Ever get the feeling that you're getting old Hornbeam, yup you and me both after that one!!!

But wouldn't it be such a great achievement if we can go all through the season not giving 6 points to any other team. I still can't work out how we just stood aside for Holloway in that match, we surely won't do that again on Saturday.

I think he was trying to say the last time we won at Leicester was the cup run in 1992 when Junior Bent and Jackie scored!! Top day out that was!!

Oh right, the famous John Motson "He's from another planet" quote and all that

we deserved to lose against leicester because we clapped hollowhead. the single most shocking thing i've ever seen. fairplay he is a funny guy and from bristol, but he is the king of the sags and should be treated with the respect he deserves, NONE. not so long ago people were (wrongly) singing songs about his kids. now he is some sort of cult figure :dunno:

here's for a bit of aggresion against him on saturday and we will surely triumph over his lacklustre side. usually works(pulis, warnock, wolves,)

COME ON U REDS

IN GJ WE TRUST

I don't think he is a funny guy. I think he is a moronic ####. The rest of your post is spot on.

Hollowhead said on tv tonight; "If we (Leicester City) can put them(City) down a peg, and the Gas get to Wembley, it will be a wonderful weekend for all!!

Knobhead..........comes to mind

we deserved to lose against leicester because we clapped hollowhead. the single most shocking thing i've ever seen. fairplay he is a funny guy and from bristol, but he is the king of the sags and should be treated with the respect he deserves, NONE. not so long ago people were (wrongly) singing songs about his kids. now he is some sort of cult figure :dunno:

here's for a bit of aggresion against him on saturday and we will surely triumph over his lacklustre side. usually works(pulis, warnock, wolves,)

COME ON U REDS

IN GJ WE TRUST

The man is a c*ck of the highest order!

FTG

As Baldrick (or should I say Tony Robinson) was in the crowd at Charlton maybe that's more like the omen we need.

Yes thats the one was shown on match of the day if I remember rightly. Lots of games called off that day due to the snow!!

The highlights of that game are still on a "Popular Video Sharing Website" (wink wink), YOU know the one were aren't allowed to mention due to copyright infringement. I'm aslo sure it has TUBE s from Soccer Am on it.

Archived