IGNORED

I Miss......

easton boy

Am I alone?

I know he wasn't the most LOVED character on here.

But I bet almost every one of you read 75-90% of his posts.

I especially enjoyed reading each and every post 4-5 times(he doesn't / didn't use punctuation).

I also enjoyed his thoughts on Trundle and the Academy ( :disapointed2se: )

We all know that he has been barred, but seriously, and this is specifically aimed at Tom, isn't this place a lot duller without him?

Bring him back, I miss topics that go on for 4 pages(3 pages filled by AY).

Ashtonyate hasnt been banned.

So where is he?

edit - just did a member search - there are 3 AY's - imagine if they all started posting at the same time - beggars belief - will the real AY please stand up!!!

I did see that he was on here at 10-52 this morning, but if not banned then why is he not posting?

We know that it isn't because he doesn't want the confrontation, the guy has a hide the thickness of a rhino.

Guest DrFaustus
Ashtonyate hasnt been banned.

Maybe he didn't call a previous hirsute moderator, Chewbacca then. That did the trick for me :D

Guest ashtonyate

Hi I am not allowed to post for what ever reason and I am not going through the back door of an new name I am ashtonyate and proud of the fact

Am I alone?

I especially enjoyed reading each and every post 4-5 times(he doesn't / didn't use punctuation).

We all know that he has been barred, but seriously, and this is specifically aimed at Tom, isn't this place a lot duller without him?

I don't miss him in the slightest.....what's to miss?

Guest red ken 2
Am I alone?

You can still listen to his positive spin on the Jeff Twentypants show on Radio Rugby/Gas.

Guest ashtonyate
So then as Dr F has pointed out, if thats not a post, what is it then?

Well this is the first time in weeks but there is a fundamental point here this board should not banned anyone with given a reason which I have never been given I very rarely insult people. I just put my point of view.

I am a City fan but if I think things are not right I say so and if you are fair a lot of things I said have been proven right. Make no mistake my heart is with the reds.

I don't miss him in the slightest.....what's to miss?

He is the Panto Villain

He is Simon Cowell

He is D ick Dastardly

He is someone (perhaps not you Bh - going by previous spats you've had with him) we all love to hate.

He is not the voice of reason but he is a voice.

There are others on here who are equally annoying(won't name them as I never intentionally insult anyone), who are probably more subversive and ALMOST as negative as AY.

This is obviously a fairly public and open forum and although you might not agree with some of the topics opened by AY, on the whole they are of an interesting and of a debatable nature.

eg Debate the topic "I think Bristol City are Great" - its going to get a VERY lot of people agreeing, full of bland platitudes

now Debate one of Ay's favs " The Academy costs too much money and isn't worth it"(paraphrasing and not a view I agree with) - it is going to get a lot more interesting discussion from both sides of the fence.

Oh and he is an expert fisherman.

Archived