IGNORED

Who Do You Think Dannys Eyes Are On

Guest citysnumber7

Guest citysnumber7

I'm curious of who dannys eyes are on, I'm not overly sure, i think that we still may bring robins to the club, what do you think? :Confused13:

I think that we're looking at nobody. The club has decided to tell the fans that they are looking at a couple of people, although they're really not, just so that they can get rid of the Robins stories.

At least if you think like that, then you won't be disappointed when nobody signs. :D

Guest KingswoodRed
I think that we're looking at nobody. The club has decided to tell the fans that they are looking at a couple of people, although they're really not, just so that they can get rid of the Robins stories.

At least if you think like that, then you won't be disappointed when nobody signs.  :D

There speaks a hardened BCFC fan :)

Probably a sensible outlook too though :clap:

At least if you think like that, then you won't be disappointed when nobody signs.  :cool:

Just what i was thinking. They say great minds think alike. :D:):clap::clap:

Archived