IGNORED

Question : When Is The Play-off Final

tinman-is-god

Guest Bristolface
sat 24th may

Well thank **** for that as got to work the bank hol mon, as so many have left since our new boss arrived and had no chance of getting the Mon off. All hol has been cancelled for May.

So thats a big weight of my mind

Guest MaloneFM

What time is the kick off only I have to sit in for David Jacobs on Radio Beige? I won't get finished before 11 o' clock. Will I make it for Wembley for three?

Guest 42 trumpton
What time is the kick off only I have to sit in for David Jacobs on Radio Beige? I won't get finished before 11 o' clock. Will I make it for Wembley for three?

well thats just great, getting married on the 10 may miss 1st leg then away for two weeks and miss the final. only 1 solution get 9 points from our games and hope west brom and hull stuff it up along the way.

then enjoy me honeymoon with city in the promised land come august??????????????? :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

You don't need to know the date.

We will win 0-3 on Saturday and then go on to win both the final games. You heard it here first.

I'm sober, btw.

Well 0-1 to the BRISTOL CITY , might be more realistic but hey I like your optimism ;)

If it were 3 then we'd be up :) ..... we could not go back from there

Come on You Bristol City Reds...pray-offs you're having a laugh!

Oh and I have had a few Ciders. but it's down to the Mighty Glamour Boys That Are Bristol City FC now

You , me and all the others won't be playing....... Take it Players...... do you understand what it would mean?

I think you do..... but Do it to spite all of us :) ............. or prove that you have what it takes in the darkest hour or the moment before a new dawn

UP THE CITY! as everyone now say's ....... even some gasssssssheads!

We will win 0-3 on Saturday and then go on to win both the final games. You heard it here first.

quote name='Chivs' date='Apr 14 2008, 6:22 PM' post='914103']

I'm sober, btw.

Well 0-1 to the BRISTOL CITY , might be more realistic but hey I like your optimism ;)

If it were 3 then we'd be up :) ..... we could not go back from there

Come on You Bristol City Reds...pray-offs you're having a laugh!

Oh and I have had a few Ciders. but it's down to the Mighty Glamour Boys That Are Bristol City FC now

You , me and all the others won't be playing....... Take it Players...... do you understand what it would mean?

I think you do..... but Do it to spite all of us :) ............. or prove that you have what it takes in the darkest hour or the moment before a new dawn

UP THE CITY! as everyone now say's ....... even some gasssssssheads!

Archived