IGNORED

We Arnt In The Play Offs Yet

The Humble Realist

No, the answer is "we may need 2 more points maximum."

We could get in the playoffs without getting another point.

We are above Watford and Palace on points - they should be looking over their shoulders more than us.

Ok rephrase we "may"

i think we probably wont need another point but all I'm saying is we shouldnt take our position for granted, all these people are going to look very stupid if we finish 7th. Why even comment on Watford and Palace-its up to us to get the ponits we need, since when do we start relying on other teams, surely if uv got belief in the lads you should be confidant of us getting the 2 points anyway?

Ok rephrase we "may"

i think we probably wont need another point but all I'm saying is we shouldnt take our position for granted, all these people are going to look very stupid if we finish 7th. Why even comment on Watford and Palace-its up to us to get the ponits we need, since when do we start relying on other teams, surely if uv got belief in the lads you should be confidant of us getting the 2 points anyway?

Who cares if we finish 7th and look very stupid (which they wont anyway it will be the players who will look stupid)?

Whats the point in being in football if we cant speculate and look forward?

Most teams in this League will fancy their chances of going up at the start of the season, perhaps they shouldnt bother in future because their failure will result in them looking very stupid.

We are speculating on being in the playoffs, but you then accuse us of not having belief in the players and not being confident getting the points that will take us there.

Make up your mind.

well i do have faith in the team but what I'm saying is pride comes before a fall. I actually think we will make the play offs but i am not going to start planning or taking anything for granted until we have those 2 points , 1 point or mathematically are in the play offs. Just seems a lot of people are getting carried away, similar to those who said 3 or 4 games ago "we will DEFNILTY make the top two"

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't we have to lose our remaining two games and Palace, Watford and Wolves all have to win there remaining games to knock us out of it? Wonder what odds the bookies would give me on that.

Archived