IGNORED

Liam Lawrence

Riaz

a replay of the stoke-leicester game is on and Liam Lawrence is diving (again) in the penalty area, very blatant. :disapointed2se: no one near him!! just like he did against us. did'nt get a penalty fortuneately.... shame we didnt have that same luck with the free kick

I'm gutted Stoke went up - Hull in my opinion are a much better side. Oh well, they'll come straight back down.... i hope :fingerscrossed:

I watched the game in a pub full of Stokies after cricket was rained off. They all said he should have been booked immediately.

When you think about it, if the ref was conned and the defender is the last man he would be red carded, perhaps those who dive in such situations should be thus penalised?

Guest BunnySCFC

Funny how you fail to mention how Leicester should have been down to 10 men after 15 minutes for 1 of the worst fouls of the season!

A very pissed and happy Stokie.

Tomorrow - me and my family wake up in The Premier League! Sweet dreams.

Guest Hillbilly
Funny how you fail to mention how Leicester should have been down to 10 men after 15 minutes for 1 of the worst fouls of the season!

A very pissed and happy Stokie.

Tomorrow - me and my family wake up in The Premier League! Sweet dreams.

No you won't you ****, you won't be classed as premier league until next season.

Archived