IGNORED

Hello!

Guest CPFC

Guest CPFC

Hello fellas, i've been browsing this place with interest since we knew it was you we were playing in the Play Off semi's.

I'd basically like to give you some info or my view at least on a few things being speculated on here. According to Palace box office we've been given 2,400 tickets for Ashton Gate which we've sold out. Unfortunately people are now getting tickets in your end, apparently all you have to do is register on the site and buy online. I say unfortunately because i wouldn't want any City fans in the Palace end, i only hope for their sake they keep their heads down and mouths shut!

Our 'Hoofball team/tactics'. Well, i don't blame you for thinking that's all we do, as it's pretty much what we did when we played you earlier in the season. Since then we've unleashed our 17 year old Victor Moses and got Scott Sinclair on loan from Chelsea playing wide of Clinton Morrison. James Scowcroft pulled a hamstring end of March and hasn't played since giving us no option but to play on the ground, to the joy of us Palace fans (Noone likes to see hoooof) Scowcroft did make the bench for Burnley however so who knows if he'll be back?

Thugs....? Well i can't see it, Tom Soares is not shy to get stuck in and Shaun Derry is Shaun Derry...and a typical defence, we're not a particuarly dirty team at all. This may play into your hands as all i keep seeing is that you play fantastic football but you didn't against us because you wanted to match our style, we'll have to see.

Underestimating you? The fans possibly. Rightly or wrongly who knows? You've been in the top six all season but from what i gather you had a wobble at the end winning 2 out of last 8/10? And from the 2 games we saw of you can you blame them? I personally don't underestimate you at all, you're there for a reason and on merit. Neil Warnock and the players wont understimate you for sure, he's been in Play Off matches far to often to do that.

Obviously i can't wish you luck because i hope you lose :) Lets hope for an exciting two legs with no trouble between fans but with plenty of banter. I hope i haven't come across as arrogant or anything like that because that's really not why i popped up. Safe trip down and a miserable trip home, see you Saturday! ;)

In an attempt to put the fear of God in you (yea right) have a read of this..

http://boards.footymad.net/mboard/fmb.php?...;mid=2129680440

We`re the famous Bristol City and

We`re going to Wembley..........Wembley :dance:

Hi Pal arse nice post; may the best or worse team win............. us :city:

Hello fellas, i've been browsing this place with interest since we knew it was you we were playing in the Play Off semi's.

I'd basically like to give you some info or my view at least on a few things being speculated on here. According to Palace box office we've been given 2,400 tickets for Ashton Gate which we've sold out. Unfortunately people are now getting tickets in your end, apparently all you have to do is register on the site and buy online. I say unfortunately because i wouldn't want any City fans in the Palace end, i only hope for their sake they keep their heads down and mouths shut!

Our 'Hoofball team/tactics'. Well, i don't blame you for thinking that's all we do, as it's pretty much what we did when we played you earlier in the season. Since then we've unleashed our 17 year old Victor Moses and got Scott Sinclair on loan from Chelsea playing wide of Clinton Morrison. James Scowcroft pulled a hamstring end of March and hasn't played since giving us no option but to play on the ground, to the joy of us Palace fans (Noone likes to see hoooof) Scowcroft did make the bench for Burnley however so who knows if he'll be back?

Thugs....? Well i can't see it, Tom Soares is not shy to get stuck in and Shaun Derry is Shaun Derry...and a typical defence, we're not a particuarly dirty team at all. This may play into your hands as all i keep seeing is that you play fantastic football but you didn't against us because you wanted to match our style, we'll have to see.

Underestimating you? The fans possibly. Rightly or wrongly who knows? You've been in the top six all season but from what i gather you had a wobble at the end winning 2 out of last 8/10? And from the 2 games we saw of you can you blame them? I personally don't underestimate you at all, you're there for a reason and on merit. Neil Warnock and the players wont understimate you for sure, he's been in Play Off matches far to often to do that.

Obviously i can't wish you luck because i hope you lose :) Lets hope for an exciting two legs with no trouble between fans but with plenty of banter. I hope i haven't come across as arrogant or anything like that because that's really not why i popped up. Safe trip down and a miserable trip home, see you Saturday! ;)

I can smell something.

:fastasleep:

If its anyone you know, tell em to get tickets for the Wedlock stand. They'll get a warm welcome.

I can smell something.

:fastasleep:

If its anyone you know, tell em to get tickets for the Wedlock stand. They'll get a warm welcome.

I just read this on a Palace forum looks like they fell for it!!

i have just bought my tickets for bristol away!!

HOWEVER they are in the home end but this is not as bad as it seems because I'm in the block next to the palace fans, they are on general sale and you can buy two just by registering on their ticket site! its as easy as that. buy them up WEDLOCK STAND BLOCK G/F

GO TO THEIR OFFICIAL SITE

How interesting will it get when they realise they are sat in the east end with the loudest singers and the so called "ultras"

EDIT- Heres the link

I just read this on a Palace forum looks like they fell for it!!

HOWEVER they are in the home end but this is not as bad as it seems because I'm in the block next to the palace fans, they are on general sale and you can buy two just by registering on their ticket site! its as easy as that. buy them up WEDLOCK STAND BLOCK G/F

How interesting will it get when they realise they are sat in the east end with the loudest singers and the so called "ultras"

EDIT- Heres the link

:noexpression: not this old thing still; :disapointed2se:

:whistle2: if you read the thread, then you'll realise its a bit of a joke and that no one is actually planning on going in there

Swine doom plank will be on his own it seems :disapointed2se:

Guest Tim K
Errr...wouldn't it past anyone if they wanted to see the game that badly. I've done it myself.

Me and 9 mates (most of them ex SAS) have tickets in the Palace end for Saturday. Looking forward to singing them a song or two. :D

Sorry, what is that meant to mean?

Nothing mate i think you do a great job supporting the team and getting the atmosphere going. It was probably a bad choice of words becuase I didnt want to label you in the same category as ultras i have come across in europe who are violent.

Guest CPFC
Me and 9 mates (most of them ex SAS) have tickets in the Palace end for Saturday. Looking forward to singing them a song or two. :D

What stand/block, out of interest mate?

I only ask because some Palace are having trouble getting tickets and they're not even on general sale yet...

Guest Tim K
What stand/block, out of interest mate?

I only ask because some Palace are having trouble getting tickets and they're not even on general sale yet...

I'm surprised you wasted the time asking 'mate' - I was hardly being serious. :noexpression:

Looking forward to meeting your shower in the East End mind you......that would be funny.

Warnock is the axis of evils purveyor of darkness. Over 2 matches the footballing side will win through, you maybe favorites but thats means jack 51ht, we've beaten the odds all season, why should now be any difeerent? Warnock sides are awkward, but predicatable and we'll know expactly what to expect, i don't think thre same can be said of GJ, and you will find that out when we stun you 2nd leg.

nice post btw,

Guest 0738parkway

jog on palarse fans how many times have we heard that this season that away fans are going in our home stands , mind you if they do ! well ! the word battered comes to mind

Hello Palace fan. How is the neck ache?

Thinking of staying up in London for the final, can you recommend good places to stay?

Guest CPFC
Hello Palace fan. How is the neck ache?

Thinking of staying up in London for the final, can you recommend good places to stay?

Yea mate, Thornton Heath. Beautiful place i must say. Here's the tourist guide..

"Thornton Heath is one of the most multicultural areas in Croydon, home to large Asian communities as well as a significant Afro-Caribbean population. It has a wide range of religious, temples, mosques and churches. There has also been a recent influx of Polish immigrants as exemplified by a large growth of Polish shops in the area. This area is attractive by virtue of significantly lower house prices, making Thornton Heath more affordable than some other parts of Greater London, although being one of the most poverty stricken with 35% of households having an annual income of less thann £15,000 a year. At Thornton Heath Pond is a London Bus garage which was formerly a tram depot until the 1950s. Croydon's last tram until the Tramlink scheme of the 1990s was driven to Thornton Heath by the then Mayor of Croydon and MP Fred Harris."

I'm sure you'll find a 'bredda' or something that'll let you sleep in his garden (path). Enjoy your stay :)

EDIT- Heres the link

not a good idea :mafia:

Yea mate, Thornton Heath. Beautiful place i must say. Here's the tourist guide..

"Thornton Heath is one of the most multicultural areas in Croydon, home to large Asian communities as well as a significant Afro-Caribbean population. It has a wide range of religious, temples, mosques and churches. There has also been a recent influx of Polish immigrants as exemplified by a large growth of Polish shops in the area. This area is attractive by virtue of significantly lower house prices, making Thornton Heath more affordable than some other parts of Greater London, although being one of the most poverty stricken with 35% of households having an annual income of less thann £15,000 a year. At Thornton Heath Pond is a London Bus garage which was formerly a tram depot until the 1950s. Croydon's last tram until the Tramlink scheme of the 1990s was driven to Thornton Heath by the then Mayor of Croydon and MP Fred Harris."

I'm sure you'll find a 'bredda' or something that'll let you sleep in his garden (path). Enjoy your stay :)

Good answer. :)

Thinking of staying somewhere more central though. Trafalgar Square will look pretty good decked out in red and white with thousands of Wurzels drinking scrumpy.

You're just a small town in . . . . . . (we're spoilt for choice).

Guest NORTHAVON_RED
not a good idea :mafia:

i quite like the idea of that mate........bit of entertainment :innocent06:

away fans in with the East End lot........... :w00t:

Guest LittleMissVicky

:rofl2br:

Thank you - and to reciprocate you and your fans are more than welcome to stay in Fishponds, a historic place full of history. Enjoy the weelie bin smells and the good chance of being stabbed. Mogadishu welcomes you.

Sounds.....errr......like being in a different country :tumbleweed:

Guest Redbarn
:whistle2: if you read the thread, then you'll realise its a bit of a joke and that no one is actually planning on going in there

Blimey, I did'nt realise that the Severn Bore also affects the River Avon. Gary and his stars sure look like they are Surfing!

Sorry BFB, but I could not resist having a humourous pop at your signature pic.

Blimey, I did'nt realise that the Severn Bore also affects the River Avon. Gary and his stars sure look like they are Surfing!

Sorry BFB, but I could not resist having a humourous pop at your signature pic.

:winner_third_h4h: Shhh... don't let everyone in on the secret otherwise gary wont get in the all important training, its the secret to trundles, super fitness :superman:

Sounds.....errr......like being in a different country :tumbleweed:

It is. Laaaandan is a fun place to live innit. sixty languages per square mile. muggings, shootings, stabbings, and thats BEFORE we include Millwall and Worst 'Am :noexpression:

Seriously though, all pressure will be on Palace. aint seen anyone bar City fans who give us a chance. for a change, we're the small club in the prayoffs. No pressure on us what so ever. We must be due a win against a Warnock side as well.... :innocent06:

Archived